Chapter 29 part 1

Kiritos point of view

I've had only 3 days here with Y/n and by far I've had so much fun with her . But she has to go back very soon beacuse she made a deal with Heathcliff .

She had to be back within a week .

That week was reaching its time limit ... Uuugh I wish time was endless !

I heard ruffling in the bed next to me and it was little Y/n getting sleep . I felt that I should stop having these thought and join her but I couldn't! A part of me wanted to wake her up at 3:34 a.m in the morning and already start having fun. Every second counts now that Y/n has to go later on ...

I couldn't take it no more , I woke her up !

I picked her up from the bed to the couch and set her on my lap .

"*yawn* Kirito ...... What in the *small yawn * world are you doing ~" she asked in a drowsy tone rubbing her eyes with her hands. " Your leaving soon and I don't want to let you go yet . So I need to make up for lose time by being with you " I said putting my hands on hers . " That's very cute and all but go to sleep ...... " she  tried to get of my lap but I said no and pulled my grip on her to the point were she couldn't get up .
" Nyaaaa, that no fair I'm tired making me weak ~ " she pouted crossing her arms .

But not long she accepted this and fell asleep on my lap .

She's so cute .....

I put my head on the space of her shoulder to go to sleep with a sweet scent . Not long. She started to giggle a little and slightly talk . " Genos don't do that shoo~" she said . She must be laughing and the air that my nose was lightly giving to her neck.

What . The . Hell ........ Who's is this Genos!? boyfriend !? ex!? Lover !? Partner ?! 

I then put my head on the other side of her neck and she once again slightly giggled " Mellow~ STaaaaap~" she said playfully as she lightly pushed me away .

Mellow?!

Rage came running threw my veins along with fury. Who are these people that she dreams about !? Dammit my heart aches a lot now . I was going to wake her up but firstly with the cute face of hers I don't  want to wake her up twice and second I enjoy her calmly being in my lap .

Tch, Im gonna have to ask her in the morning ...

And with those last thought in my head i fell asleep .

         🕯🕯🕯Time skip 🕯🕯🕯

Y/n point of view

I wake up feeling a very unpleasant pain on my neck and something thats not a pillow . I slowly look up and see Kiritos sleepy face . Then i noticed were i was sitting on his lap !?!

Eeh!?!?😳

I jumped of his lap without waking him up but my feet got mixed up and i feel on my butt with a big "thump"

" nyaaaauuuuu~" I yelled but whispered beacuse i still dint want to wake up Kirito but to contain more of the sound i put my hand over my mouth .

That could have been worse ...

I thought as i started to get back on my feet...

How did I get there?

I thought of all the possibilities of how i got here but I don't remember how!! So i decided to shrug of how it happened and decided to cook breakfast for Kirito !!

Hmmm i guess he'd like some scrambled eggs with toast

I took out the ingredients and started to make some food . But I accidentally took out a sauce i dint need yet i just set it aside instead of putting it back in my inventory. Not long i did the same mistake but only with a different sauce.