Chapter 24

Guys I'm sorry ㅠ-ㅠ please put away your pitchforks and torches. I'll try to update more again, I've been busy this past few months
-----------------------------------------
~Cara's POV~

We are currently playing a game we just made up, curtissy of Michael with some help from Ashton

The game requests us pairing up. Naturally, I paired up with Luke. They only told us to pair up without telling us what we were going to do.

First, we wrote our names, by pair, on a piece of paper and put it in a container. We each had to get someone else's names before we started.

After that, we would have to try and take something from the team without them knowing it's you.

But there's a specific item so we'd have to try and figure it out.

We all moved to the living room since we would have to find out what the specific item was

"So..." Calum started. "Who did you guys get?". I smoked him on the forehead while he grumbled random words at me.

"The point of the game is to stop them" I rolled my eyes. "I thought it was about getting the item" he mumbled.

"That too" I sighed. We all stared at eachother. Suddenly, Luke went really close to me and looked down.

He whispered "What's the plan?". I held out my hand signaling him to stop talking then typed on my phone so the rest won't hear us.

"We trick them" I wrote. The team we got was Ashton and Erica. Our item was the ring he gave me.

We chose it since I was wearing it and it was something that was memorable to both of us. No way could they take it if I was wearing it.

The game could take a while day at least. It would distract us for a while at least.

We all separated to plan how we would get the stuff. There was no rule about asking help from others so you can't trust anybody.

"How do we know what to steal from them?" I asked him in a low whisper so nobody would hear me

He just shrugged. I sighed and went to Yasmine and Calum. I called her over and she looked at Calum. He nodded then she got up to follow me.

The bus was dead silent because we were all trying to plan how we could win the game.

"What? You know we aren't even on the same team" she told me

"I know" I shrugged "But you were my friend longer and I trust you most"

She smiled "Thank you" then hugged me.

"So... Can we promise to tell eachother the truth right now?" I asked her

"Sure. But if you betray me, you will pay" she warned, fake glaring at me.

"Okay. Did you get me?" I asked her. She shook her head. "We got Michael and Delaney" she said

She handed me the paper with their names as proof. I nodded and handed her ours with Ashton and Erica's names.

She nodded then handed it back to me.

"So what did you want?" she asked me.

"Do you want to make an alliance?" I asked her. She thought for a bit then nodded.

"What's your plan?" she asked me. I thought for a bit then spoke up.

"I'll talk to Michael and Delaney for you and you do the same for us" I suggested. She agreed and we went back to the boys to tell them our plan.

We gathered at the bunks and started talking quietly

"But what if they don't trust us?" Calum asked.

"Then we pretend that we are also going to form an alliance with them" I shrugged.

"Oh so we lie?" Luke deadpanned.

"Something like that" Yasmine laughed a bit. We all split up and put our plan into action.

I walked around the bus, trying to figure out where Michael and Delaney were.

After a while, I needed to use the bathroom. I knocked on the door, finding out it was locked

"Who ever it is, we aren't hiding" I recognized Michael's voice. Then, I heard a slap and a groan.

"Great, now she knows"Delaney muttered. "What do you want?" she asked.

"The toilet" I muttered. They unlocked the door, blushing.

"I don't want details, move over" I went passed them and used the toilet. I remembered that I had to figure out their item to give to Yasmine and Calum.

We also agreed that we won't tell eachother the items unless we both have answers.

I found them at the back of the bus talking quietly. They saw me walking up to themcand started laughing for no reason.

"You can drop the act. I'm not after you" I scoffed, using my acting skills. They looked at eachother and then back at me.

"Prove it" They stared at me. I sighed and handed them the paper with Ashton and Delaneys names and they nodded.

"God I can't think of anything" I sighed, acting again.

"Oh really? Us too" Michael laughed. "Wanna team?" he asked. I nodded, pretending to agree.

"So wait, what are you protecting?" I asked them. They looked me suspiciously and tried to change the topic.

"Where's Luke?" Delaney asked, eyeing me. I shrugged.

"He said this game was stupid and he wanted to nap" I lied. Well not really, he was taking a nap

They nodded and we spoke normally for a bit

"In all honesty, what are you hiding?" I asked them. They looked at eachother again.

"we'll tell you ours if you tell us yours" they said and I agreed