Chapter 19

~Cara's POV~

When I finally arrived, I hopped of the cab and went backstage to the arena

"Who are you? No fans are allowed inside" the guard said, blocking the entrance.

What the hell?!

"Dude! I'm Luke's girlfriend" I told him. He chuckled humorlessly

"Sure you are. And I'm Ashton's wife. Get lost before I kick you out" he shooed me away.

I huffed and walked through the front where fans were waiting

They screamed when they saw me but they all had different reactions.

"Bitch! Get away from our boys!"

"She probably slept with them all. What a slut"

"Can I have a picture?"

"She's so pretty"

There was a mix of loud screams directed towards me.

I saw Calum run out of the door. He looked around frantically until his eyes landed on me.

He ran towards me and grabbed my hand then dragged me with his as we ran inside.

"They didn't hurt you did they?" headless worriedly as he inspected my arms.

"No I'm fine" I told him. He sighed in relife and ewe made our way to the stage.

The boys were on the stage messing around by pouring water on eachother.

Sadly, Michael was the first to notice me and pointed at me while shouting "Get her!"

The supposedly mature and oldest of the band along with the fetus kid who happens to be my boyfriend turned to me and started laughing in a maniac like manner.

I'm being very specific here.

Then, all 4 of them chased me with bottles in their hands while I sprinted backstage.

I ran through the halls while they were a few meters away from me.

This is a life or death situation right now I swear.

I managed to lock myself in a...janitors closet. I don't know. It just has some cleaning stuff.

"We will get you!" Ashton screamed. I panicked because I knew they were serious.

I know it's just water but I'm like a butterfly. I too beautiful for that shit.

I looked around for something I could use as a weapon but saw an air vent on top.

They started pounding on the door while I was looking for something to stand on.

"Don't be afraid! We just want you to suffer" Luke said.

"And to think I bought you a beanie!" I cried dramatically.

I finally made it to the top and took out my pocket tool. It had a screw driver I could use so I started working fast.

"What happened to her in there. She's really quiet" I heard Michael say.

"Too quiet. I think she's planning something" Calum agreed.

"Well what do you think we should do?" Luke asked.

"Pick the lock" Ashton suggested.

"Actually, I think I saw a crow bar in another storage room" Michael said.

"Why was there a crow bar?" Ashton asked.

"Meh" he replied. I heard footsteps run and fade away.

"I'm not dead you know" I yelled as I was climbing in

"Oh we know. We just eat to attack you" Luke said.

What a loving boyfriend.

I knocked down the thing I used to get up here and started screwing the screws back is so they don't see I got out though up here.

"I got it!" Michael said. They cheered and tried opening the door.

They kept going and I started panicking because I wasn't done with the last screw.

Finally when I was done, I backed up a bit so the don't see me.

"Where is she!?" Luke asked.

"I don't know dude! She couldn't have just disappeared like that!" Ashton said.

"Maybe she's magic!" Michael said.

"Maybe you're a bigger idiot that I thought" Luke muttered.

"she could be hiding" Calum said. They went to the back of the room and started searching.

"Do you think she slipped out while we were searching back here? "Michael asked.

"Why weren't any of you guarding the door?!" Ashton asked.

They face palmed and I snickered silently.

"Let's go. She'll come out sooner or later" they sighed.

They had to go on stage already so I started crawling through the vents.

I'm not sure how I got here but I ended up underneath the stage.

I wasn't sure how to get out so I panicked and hit something with my arm.

I felt a jolt and found myself coming up one the stage.

I froze, panic clear on my face. The boys didn't notice me even though I was just standing there.

Finally when they all noticed me, I awkwardly laughed and did the only thing I could do.

I was the right thing to do.

I Beyonced my freaking way out of there by doing the Single ladies dance.

I made my way to the side of the stage where then fans couldn't see me.

Ashton was looking at me with a WTF face bit I shrugged and watched them continue their performance.

*after the concert*

"Really? How did you manage to get under the stage?" They asked. I shrugged as we all laughed together.

"I can believe you did that. What an exit though" Michael high fived me.

The girls said "It looked great from here. Their faces were so happy when they thought the fans were cheering for them"

"Hey!" the boys pouted.

"Don't cry about it" Yasmine muttered

We were all exhausted from today and made our way to the bus.

I jumped on Luke's back and kissed him on the cheek.

"I almost forgot" I told him. I put the beanie on his head then my arms around his neck.

He turned then kissed me on the lips and we got in the bus.

We fell asleep in the same bunk while the others were watching a movie. Again.

"Goodnight" he kissed me on the head