As I was walking to the till I felt something tug on my pants. I looked down and realised it was a boy, maybe eight years old. “Miss, why are you wearing your jammies in here? Are you sick? I want to wear my Jammies to the shops to!” And with those random sayings he turned around and skipped away, leaving me staring at him confused. I looked down and started laughing.

I never changed! I still have pyjama’s on! I just shrugged knowing I look good in anything. I continued walking towards the till, once I got there I saw a man at least twenty years older than me. He was reading a magazine lazily while he rests his feet on the counter with a cigarette in his mouth. I just roll my eyes, humans are so lazy these days. It’s weird because only a few months ago I thought I was human…

I tapped his foot and he finally looked up. When he saw me his eyes widened and he raked his eyes over my body, not even embarrassed, lust was showing in his eyes as clear as day light. I rolled my eyes and huffed in annoyance, I mean come on! I can see a wedding ring tan on his finger and I can smell a family on him, he has two children, both girls and a wife! The creep is cheating behind his wife’s back! He doesn’t even wear his wedding ring, how dare he!

I could feel myself getting worked up over the nerve of this guy. I looked at my trolley and guessed the amount of money, not wanting to stay in this guy’s presence much longer, I manifested 300$ and gave it to him. He took the money, while he still eye raped me. I growled and leaned over the counter, I noticed his eyes trailed to my boobs while I was moving. I grabbed him by his shirt and pulled him closer, making him snap his gaze towards my eyes.

“How dare you.” I say calmly, but what is that saying? Calm before the storm right? “HOW DARE YOU!” Yeah, there’s the storm… “You have a family and a wife! You don’t even respect your wife enough to wear your wedding ring in public, and you eye rape a girl that’s probably young enough to be your daughter! You disgust me cockroach. You do not deserve a family.” I growl softly again and then leave his shirt.

His face showed slight fear and embarrassment but not regret which ticks me off. Since he was to shocked to speak I just dived freely into his mind. I saw to beautiful daughters, the one was 19 and the other one was 16. He had a really pretty wife with long dark hair and soft eyes and a delicate body.

He had such a beautiful family, why would he give all that up? Then I saw it… He was happy for years but slowly started getting tired of her. He sneakily went to a bar, saying he had a late night at work. He then flirted with a girl and banged her hard and log, the whole night through… He felt guilty the next day but still satisfied, he left the poor girl in bed butt naked at three in the morning, not even leaving a note.

He just went home and banged his wife because he remembered the curves of the girl he banged just a few hours before… After that he kept doing it at least two times a week with random chicks, and once a week with his wife, not even caring if he does it to rough, he just does it for his own pleasure. He actually raped his oldest daughter while the mother and sister wasn’t home! Just because he couldn’t bang his wife… This man is just sick because afterwards he told her not to tell anyone or he would hurt her and her mother and sister…

He literally got obsessed with sex… When I came in he tried to see if he could ‘do’ me behind the counter for a quickie! When I took his shirt he only thought that I was trying to play hard to get! This man is mental I swear.

I retracted out of his mind just as quickly, I did everything so quickly he wouldn’t even notice I just basically read his whole life story.

I leaned against the counter and noticed his wife coming in, I secretly smirked and thought ‘karma is really a bi*ch’