chapter 4

--Y/n pov--
I was walking to a place far away from that asshole I cried and cried my way their I couldn't hold it in after a few hours I came to a mansion or what I like to call it a big fucking house I walk up and knock on the door after and few minutes and tall bulter came to the door I looked and him he had a shock face and I just smiled "sebastian how are you and ciel and everyone else." He looked at me with a sad smile "we are good but I definitely know that you are not good what happen Y/n it looks like you have been badly injury and that you cried plus hold did the hell you get her it's like a half an hour just by riding a car." I just started at him then looked down sebastian sigh and helped me inside once inside he showed me to my room and said far well and left to go to sleep I on the other hand sat up crying silently so I wouldn't wake anyone up time passed and I stilled didn't do to sleep I looked out the window and saw the sun coming out I thought of how levi and me had such a good time before I found out I wonder how long has he been cheating on me. I sighed and got up to the bathroom connected to my room I looked and saw that my eyes were red and I had bags under my eyes I sighed and went back in the room and layed down after a few minutes I fell asleep dreaming of a world better than this world.

~~levi pov~~

When I got home I saw that no one even Petra wasn't her I saw a note on the talk I rushed over hoping it was a note from Y/n but it was Petra saying

Dear levi,
I hope we can be together but for right know I left to go home because I have to get things off my mind but just call me when you have everything back to normal without this girl ok.
Love ,Petra

I crumpled the paper and walked to the kitchen I made my tea and walk to my living room I sat on the couch and thought ok what I did than I realised that the necklace I found was more likely the one Y/n probably bought with her own money I hit my self on the head why didn't I realize this is could of stopped this but I was just to stupid it's all my fault I walk up starts to the bathroom I look in the mirror my eyes where red and I had bags under kept repeating that it was my fault that she almost died. I looked out the window it was almost sunrise I thought I should get some sleep before I go and Vist her I walked to my empty cold bed and fell asleep.
^^^Morning time^^^
(Still levi pov)

I woke and did what I usually do I took and shower and got dressed but this time I zoned out when I was making my tea usually my tea was on the table and some breakfast but it was just empty just like this house no one is here to fill it up with happiness or excitement. When I was done drinking my tea I head out to the hospital when I got their I walled up to the front desk and asked for Y/n room she gave me the room number and I started to walk there when I got their a nurse ran out of Y/n room and bumped into me then ran away I quickly ran to the door about to open it until a doctor came out and pulled me to the side "are you family" I started at him for a moment thinking if I should tell the truth or not. "Yes I am now why can't I go in" the doctor looked down and said '' she is gone no one knows where she is she might have moved to a different room cause her information hasn't been found either." I started at him in shock that Y/n left the hospital I ran out the hospital looking for any clue but found nothing I pulled out my phone and called shitty glasses.
{{{Y/n pov }}}
I woke to a sound of a knock I sat up and told them to come in the person was sebastian " my young lady it's time to get ready I have picked out a F/c dress for you will you be able to put it on or do you need help." I shook my head saying I was fine putting it on by my self with that he walked out of my room. I went to the bathroom with the dress in my hands I put it on the on the table in their still there from when I was little so many years ago I got in the shower and thought of it when I first came here.

Cliff hanger but it is ok the story will update soon actually as soon as possible ok then we'll thats all my little clean freaks also sorry for it being so short.

Levi:i will see you in your dreams * wink*

912 words