Party Time

Star Pov
I run into Marcos room and stop my tracks when see him in just his towel "Star! Get out!" I blushed "Oh my god! I'm sorry!" I closed the door fast and covered my face with my hair and walked into my room and sat in my bed just thinking what I saw, Marco in a towel, wet and muscular, when did that happen?! My face turns red of just thinking of him and I shake my head and I go into my closet an find an outfit for tonight's party "Star? Are you decent?" I hear Marco and I quick put my dress and long striped socks and boots "Yes I'm in my closet!" I yell back as I fix my socks "Yeah..let's pretend you didn't see me half naked okay?" I nod and blush a little "Sorry, I should've knocked I was just gonna ask what time we're heading out" "Its cool, just knock next time" I nod and we start to head out the party Jackie invited us to, Marco ranted about getting to be closer to Jackie and make a move,but I know that's never going to happen but I'm just being the supportive best friend he needs "I think if we get truth or dare or 7 minutes in heaven, I might have my chance Star, don't you think?" "I heard of truth or dare but 7 minutes in heaven? Do you actually go to heaven?" He chuckles "No, you just make out in a closet for 7 minutes with the person you want or land on, it's rigged" "What? You just kiss random people for 7 minutes! That's crazy? That sounds like fun!" I say jumping around him and we get to her house and enter, there's a lot of teens talking or chilling around with soda in their cups and eating chips and others playing games "This is a cool party, what should we do first?" Marco was about to talk but Jackie came towards us "Sweet, you two made it, we were about to play 7 minutes in heaven, you two should join us, Marco what do you say?" I looked at him and nudged him arm and he stutter a bit "Yeah..sure..yup" she nods and we follow "Sounds great!" As we sit in open spots on the rug "Alright who's going first" Jackie said and a girl spun first and had to kiss Alfonso "Finally! A kiss from a real girl" we laugh and the girl looked creep out by him, they went into the closet and we continue, after a couple turns it was Marcos turn "Here Marco, take a spin" Jackie said touching his arm and he blushes and I kinda put my head down, it kinda bothered me a little that Jackie finally is giving him attention "Yeah, here goes nothing" as we all watched the bottle spin I just sigh because I know it's gonna land on "Star?" Everyone said scaring me a little "Yes?!" They looked down and I did too and the bottle was pointing at me "You and Marco 7 minutes in the closet, wow so awkward" a girl said holding Alfonso hands now "Me and Marco don't like each other like that" "Yeah, let me spin again" Jackie pulled both our wrist and brought us to the closet "Have fun" she closed the door and locked it and I looked at Marco who was extremely close to my face "Um..we don't have to do anything" I say kinda disappointed because I wouldn't mind a kiss from him "Okay..Um this is just weird, your my best friend and the bottle chose us. I told you this game is rigged" I laugh along with him and we sit on the floor and just talk, but after 5 minutes we sat in silence and I just kept picturing Marco shirtless and I blushed and pulled my legs to my face "You okay Star?" I nod and open my eyes and he's looking at me "Actually.." I go for it and kiss him quick and sit back and he blushes and touches his lips and looks at me and kisses back and I hold on his hoodie and he wraps his arms around my waist and then after a minute we separate we both pull up our legs to our faces and blush red and then the door opens "Alright guys times up, did you two do anything?" Jackie asked "Nope, just talked we might be leaving" I say fast and Marco caught my hint and he gets up "Yeah, later Jackie, cool party" he waves and we walk out the house and walked down the street to our house "We tell nobody" Marco said and I nodded "Got it, no soul" he nods and we get to the porch and we glance at each other and kiss again and as we make out we heard the door knob move and we stop and fix ourselves "Hello kids, how was the party?" "Great mom. We are off to sleep, it took all our energy" I nodded in agreement and we both rushed to our bedroom and slam our doors and I jump into my bed and scream, what in the world just happened?