Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Sooner than later Actaeron returned and opened the door, looking at Elias.

"Come on kid." He said quietly and held the door open for him. Elias looked up at the other, standing and following him out of the room. The man walked up a flight of stairs, going down a hallway with a series of doors. Opening one of them, he grabbed Elias by the shoulder and pushed him into the room. Gasping as he was push in, Elias stumbled and barely caught himself before he hit the floor. Actaeron stepped in and closed the door.

"Your bed is on the floor in the corner of the room." He explained. The demon glanced over to the little bed, smiling tiredly.

"Thank you." He murmured, heading over and flopping down on top of it, curling up. The older man watched him then moved to take off his shirt before he sat on the bed. Elias curled tighter, rubbing his burned arms to try and warm himself. He afterwards reached up and pulled out the band holding his hair.

Actaeron laid down, staying on top of the sheets and fell asleep slowly. It took Elias a while, but eventually he fell asleep. To him it felt so good to finally get a good night's sleep.

Morning came, and the larger of the two was first to awake. Once Elias was awake, he blinked slowly, his muscles stiff. The older man was in the next room, taking a shower to wash off the blood and dirt from the previous night. The little demon stood, wondering what exactly he was allowed to do. For now, he wanted to wash the dried blood from his body. He opened the door to the bathroom, blushing and backing out immediately when he noticed the other male in there. Actaeron heard the door open and opened his eyes silently.

"Don't you run, boy." He growled. Elias stopped halfway from closing the door upon hearing the male, wincing.

"I-I'm sorry. I didn't know you were in here..."

"Did you not hear the water running?" He snapped and reached behind him, turning the water off.

"I wasn't paying attention. It won't happen again." He assured nervously, keeping his eyes averted. The man stepped out and wrapped a towel around his waist.

"How's your wound?"

Elias looked down moving the shirt he had tied there. He grimaced, sighing. "Not clean." He muttered.

"Sit down. Let me look at it." He hesitated before he took a seat on the counter obediently. Actaeron walked over to him and took off his shirt. The smaller male tensed slightly as the shirt was taken off, his middle caked with dried blood, his wound irritated. Actaeron took a bottle of bourbon he had on the shelf and and poured it over the wound, making the small demon hiss at the sting and grip the edge of the counter.

"Shit shit shit shit~" He whimpered. The other male looked up at him.

"Calm yourself, this will help with the infection."

"Sorry... it just hurts," he sighed, only feeling a slight tingle now. "Thank you." Elias glanced at the shower, pointing towards it sheepishly.

"May I take a shower?" He asked.

"Go ahead." The other replied quietly and took a step back. The boy nodded thankfully before going over and started the water. He took a cautious glance back at the man before he stripped off his tattered pants, left in nothing to cover himself. He sighed as he stepped into the stream of water, scrubbing the blood off his skin while Actaeron left clean clothes on the counter for him and left the bathroom, standing at his bedroom window and watching the training happen below.