ZTBS Pt 2

Alright down to part two

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Today, I got a call from my friend who was in a play management company.

"Yoboseyo, oh Ailee-ah, I'm in charge of a small musical. The leading lady role needs someone about your height and size. How about trying out for the audition? I know how you can sing." she said.

A musical? That sounds so cool! I'd love to give it a go.

"Oh really? That sounds great. Just text me the details alright? I'd love to try out." I replied.

What an opportunity! I've always wanted to be part of a musical. Singing, dancing and acting.. I was so excited that I decided to inform Junhong through a text message.

"Junhongie~ I'm going to try out for a musical. Wish me luck!"

There was nothing to do the whole day but watch videos of BAP on YouTube. It's still a little hard to believe that my Junhongie is famous. And the fans nicknamed him the giant baby. I agree a 100%. So tall and big yet so young.

The audition is being held downtown, tomorrow. I was nervous to choose a song to sing.

That next morning, my phone's alarm sounded. It was a waking up alarm. It was a reminder of our (Junhong and I) 1 year anniversary of being together. Oh how fast time flies. Still remember the time before we actually got together.. the drama.

I prepared myself to go for the audition despite having a heavy heart. Junhong must've been too busy to remember. But I still wished he'd call. He has the whole day to do it. If by the end of the day and zero text messages or calls, that boy will suffer. LOL not really but whatever

The audition went well. After the audition, my friend met up with me and we went for lunch. Since it's been a while since we last met and had a chat, we stayed a little bit longer to talk. She knew I was with Junhong. So I poured everything out to her.

"In Hae-ah(my friend), I don't think he's going to remember.."

"You'll never know. He's an idol now. He might be planning something special for you tonight and pretended to have forgotten." she comforted.

"I hope you're right then..'

What In Hae said gave me hope. I waited and waited for him to call. Then while I was having dinner by myself, I heard my phone ring.

*Ringgggringgg*

It's Junhong!!

"Oh Aile-"

"I knew you'd remember!! You made me worried.. I love you so so much!!" I interrupted.

"Whoa calm down. Remember what?" he asked, flustered.

"Wait. Why did you call?"

"To ask you for help. I sent my performance outfit to the laundry and I have no time to pick it up. Can you take it to me tomorrow?"

"Laundry??! Yah. You really forgot." I yelled into the phone.

"Ailee ah, what did I forget." he persisted, sounding even more nervous.

"Forget it. Just meet me up front the studio for your stupid outfit." I ended off the call.

That bastard. How could he forget?? It's so special to me..

THE NEXT DAY

Thankfully, I woke up to good news. In Hae texted me the results. I got the lead role!! Yayyyy. Finally, my dream of being in a musical is realised. I got into the shower and sang my heart out. Once I was done, I did the usual morning routine. Make-up, breakfast and changed into a new outfit. I was exceptionally happy until I realised I had to pick up that annoying boy who is my boyfriend's outfit from the laundry.

I set out and plugged in my earpiece because I knew it was going to be a long ride to the laundry house. Once I got there, I texted Junhong to tell him to get ready to meet me as I was already on my way to the studio.

I reached the stop and got off. I walked slowly to studio's lobby and waited to find a blue-ish blonde headed boy.

"Ailee! Over here!" He waved.

I walked over to him, my face still deciding whether to smile or pull into a sulk. I handed him the laundry and stared at him blankly.

"Thank you thank you thank you!!! You're my saviour!" he loudly thanked me and tried to pull me into a hug but I avoided.

"You mean your maid?" I spitefully said.

"Ailee, what's wrong? You've been acting weird since the phone call last night."

He's still so clueless. I wish I could smack some senses into this boy real bad.

"It's nothing." I walked away, feeling hurt. How could I have fallen for such a douche like him! He ran up to me and pulled my hand in order to face him. I only looked elsewhere.

"Is it so hard to remember that it is our 1 year anniversary? Plus when I texted you about my musical audition, you could have texted me back with a "Good Luck" or at least something?! " I let out, holding back the tears.

"Anniversary? I thought that's what married people do. Ailee, we're just dating, there's no such thing. And I'm sorry I didn't text you back. I was really busy rehearsing. You know that." he covered up.

"No such thing? You're busy everyday. I don't even get to see you for a good one hour! At least text me back when I tell you something important happened."

"It's just a musical. Why are you so worked up about this?" he sounded annoyed.

"Just.....a musical? Forget it." I stopped and walked away for good. He was being so incredibly inconsiderate. I hate it.