ZTBS Pt 1

Alrighty! Since some of you requested... I'll get to it. Please check out my other story too(also Zelo), Second Confession.

I'll begin.

||||||||||||||||||||||

Ailee's POV:

Junhong and I were the happiest couple in school. Although I did get some hate from the girls in school, things had gotten better. Ji Yeon! She changed a whole 360 degrees. Her smile now is sweet and reveals the down to earth person she is, no more bitchy JY! Hoorah for that huh?

I begin to find out things about Junhong that I never really knew. The fact that he loves to skateboard.. And he totally fails at acting cute. Also his group of friends and him has formed a boy band and are inspiring to join the entertainment industry.

They auditioned for a company called TS Entertainment and the company found them really talented and fresh. They were inmediately taken in and took a few weeks to discuss the management details.

Everyone was excited, and I could see how happy he was. It was his dream to travel worldwide and sell out concerts. Making people happy with their music.

That's the thing.. I don't want my baby to be taken away from me. I don't want him to be gawked at by girls I don't even know. And he's bound to be busy with schedules after schedules.

But because I promised myself to make him happy, I let him do it. Because seeing him happy makes me happy.

Days passed and soon enough, they were known nationwide. Posters, CDs and albums everywhere. I went online and googled him, in a matter of seconds, I see news about him..

"Zelo of BAP has a girlfriend"

Wait what? I continued to read.

"Reporters have claimed to have seen Zelo of BAP hanging out with a girl recently and holding hands. The girl is supposingly from the same school as him. What does this make all you babies(BAP Fans) feel? Enraged?"

What nonsense is this? Why are they provoking these fangirls?! Can't an idol have a girlfriend?

I was flustered by the news. I wondered if Junhong has seen it and what he thought about it. I decided to ring him up.

*Ringring*

"Yoboseyo" he said.

"Oh Junhong ah. It's me. How are you?"

"Good but I'm a little busy now. It's training hours. Can I call you back tonight? I'm so sorry, jagiya"

"Oh that's okay. Carry on with training love. Talk to you toni-"

Before I could complete the sentence, he hung up first. That's a first. Well, I guess he must have really been that busy. I hope he doesn't overwork himself. Poor baby.

I waited for his call. I didn't want to call him too often, so I let him call me first at his own free time. It was 12am and still no call.

I waited..

And waited..

~Zzzzz Zzzzzzzzzzz

I woke up to a military alarm tone. Oh, I must have dozed off. I checked to see if he called me, nothing. No missed calls or messages. I felt a little hurt.

I convinced myself that he must've been tired. So I texted him and asked him where he was. Today, I wanted to meet him and have lunch together.

He told me he was going to be at the dance studio the whole day and will have his lunch with the guys.

"Ahh keudae. But can I just drop off some food for you?" I asked.

"Whatever you want jagiya. Just pass it to me later okay?"

"Okay. Bye!"

I was excited to cook for him. It was my first time packing lunch for someone.

I chopped and sliced and diced and fried. Pack it all into a pretty lunch box and prepared to meet him. Even if it's only for a while.

|2 hours later|

"Junhongie!!" I screamed and pulled him into a hug.

"Ailee! Haha I miss you so much!" He greeted and hugged me tighter.

"Okay you're killing me! You look so pale. Don't overwork yourself." I held onto his face.

"I also miss this..." He closed the gap between our faces and gave me a kiss.

I blushed as he smiles. He knew I missed it too.

"Junhong ah, have you read the news recently? On the internet. About you having a girlfriend..?"

"Yeah. I saw it. But don't worry about that. I promise it won't be in the way of anything. Listen, I have to get back to the studio. Call you when I have the time okay love?" He ended off and kissed my forehead.

I nodded and watched him walk away. I hope he keeps that promise. Fame can change a person, I hope it's exceptional for him.

::::::::::::::::::

Part 1 of sequel done! Please please give me feedback guys. I need feedback. And vote and subscribe. Love ya'll!