Chapter 1

Here is my new story, in replacement to Beautiful Envy. Since I plan not to continue it anymore, and handing the whole series to my friends instead. So I hope you like this one, enjoy! It's mah first Teen Fiction story after all ;) And I wanna thanks AvengersGirl for the lovely cover and banner :)

---------------------------

I felt someone cover my eyes, and I instantly smiled, knowing who it was. "Travis!"

He chuckled. "You caught me, once again!" He scratched his black hair in frustration.

I smiled and kissed his cheek. "How are you so cute and irritating at the same time?"

"Cause I got skill." He boasted, smiling from ear to ear.

I gave him a playful punch in the shoulder. He laughed. "You are the best girlfriend I caould ever have, you know that Cal."

Then a wave of guilt covered me, I never told him my secret. It was the reason of all of this. I sighed, and he gave me a worried look.

"What is it?" He asked, his sparkly grey eyes shone. I smiled, trying to reassure him.

"It's nothing, lets get back to class." I took his arm and wrapped mines around it, he smiled.

We walked into the classroom, all eyes on us. Ms. Lucinda glared at us. My cheeks flushed red, Travis though remained silent, just his usual cool and calm collected self.

"Sorry, we're late Ms. Lucinda." I murmured in embarrassment.

She pointed at two empty seats in the classroom, we both walked over to them, and sat down quietly. Our teacher continued to lecture us about formulas and chemicals. I did not bother to listen though, I was fiddling with my pencil when I felt someone poke me in the side. I turned around to find Chloe, my best friend. She and Dallas were the only people who knew my secret.

She smiled when she noticed me turn to face her. "So why were you late today?" She raised an eyebrow.

I giggled. "I hate science, remember?"

"Yeah, like I would believe that story." She twirled her bright golden locks with a finger.

"Well I will stick to it no matter what!" She stuck out her tongue at me, and I did the same.

My eyes darted over to my teacher, who was still busy writing on the chalkboard.

Chole glanced at her watch, then smiled. "Ten more minutes 'till dismissal." She whispered.

I gave her a thumbs up. "Then we can go to the mansion." I whispered back.

Ms. Lucinda's eyes locked with mine, she glared at me. She was starting to open her mouth, but the bell caught her before she could mutter a thing. I gave a sigh of relief as she dismissed us all.

Chloe walked outside of the room and waited for me to gather all my stuff and come out. When I finally did Travis blocked my way and gave me a smug smirk.

"Move will ya?!" I demanded, pushing his chest.

"No," he countered. "Not until I get my goodbye kiss."

I sighed and kissed his cheek, he looked satisfied and I walked away. I was always thankful that Travis had basketball practice every single day, at every single dismissal time. That stopped him from walking me home, like most boyfriends do. And I was glad for that. That way he won't see the other side of me. Not the geeky Caroline.

Chloe elbowed me. "I still wonder how you caught Travis of all the boys in school, he is smart and athletic."

I smiled at her. "Well you know my speciality, luck."