Chapter 7: Death's Mark

A/N: Hi guys new chapter is here! Sorry that it's super short but I still hope you will enjoy this one. Thank you for your support guys over 100 views yayyy! Love you all ❤️ With love, Arisa.

Allison's POV:

I was sitting on my couch with Lydia sleeping in my arms. I smiled at her sadly. The poor girl hadn't been herself ever since Malia left. It had been almost a month already and she was very worried. Not mention I was too. Malia and I had actually became very good friends and I really once again wished this place would have phones since now we had no idea where she was and when she would be back. I sighed and ran my hand through Lydia's soft strawberryblonde curls enjoying the smooth feeling. I played with her hair for awhile causing her to woke up.

"Allison?" she asked sleepily and I kissed her forehead.
"Right here." I answered and smiled at her.
"Oh sorry I must've fallen asleep in the middle of the movie... Was it good?" she asked while rubbing her eyes.
"Nah it was pretty lame. And don't worry about falling asleep you've been sleeping so little on the past days that taking naps is a wonderful idea." I said running my hand through her back shootingly.
"I guess you're right." she said smiling at me.

Just when I was about to lean in and kiss her we heard the doorbell rang. Lydia rose up from my lap and we walked to the door together confused. It was already pretty late so we had no idea who it could be. I opened the door and silently wished for it to be...

"Malia!" Lydia cried happily and jumped to the fallen one's arms.
"Hi babygirl! Missed me much?" Malia said hugging Lydia tightly as Lydia wrapped her legs around Malia.
"Yes..." Lydia whispered and started to shake and I knew she was crying.
"Hey hey princess no need to cry. I'm here now and everything is okay." Malia said soothingly and rocked her and Lydia back and worth.
"I missed you so much." Lydia mumbled to Malia's neck.
"I missed you too." Malia whispered and looked at me and I gave her thumbs up.
"Come on now you too it's cold outside. Inside we go!" I said causing them both laugh.

We all walked back to the living room and Lydia sat between us both her legs laying on my lap and her head on Malia's chest. I loved the way we were on that specific moment. No fighting no mean word no nothing bad. Just us three there together in comfortable silence enjoying each other's company. Though I wished I could have Lydia's head on my chest but I understood Lydia had missed Malia alot and vise versa.

"Malia?" Lydia asked breaking the silence.
"Yeah?" Malia asked.
"Why did you have to leave so soon?" Lydia asked looking at Malia.
"I just had to. Death's orders." Malia answered but I knew she was hiding something and made a silent promise to find out what.
"But what did you do?" Lydia kept asking.
"I just got another mission that's all. But now I'm here again." Malia said and hugged Lydia who gigled and I smiled at them.

Later that night when Lydia had fallen asleep I left our bed being careful not to wake up Lydia and walked to the living room where Malia was sleeping on a couch. She was still awake and watched TV. I sat next to her on the couch determined to get some answers.

"Hi." I greeted and she turned to look at me and smiled.
"Hi. Is everything okay?" she asked.
"Yeah totally. I just wanted to ask you a few things." I answered.
"I see. Well go ahead." she said looking back to the screen.
"So... Why did you really leave and what were you doing. I understand you don't want to scare Lydia but please tell me." I said with a serious tone.
"Oh for Death's sake why do you even care? I'm here now isn't that enough?" she groaned.
"No." I just answered and she sighed.
"Fine I'll tell. By helping you save Lydia I broke a rule of Ruinosus. A fallen angel is never suppoused to help other angels if the helping isn't neccessary for their mission. So I got this letter from Death himself and I had to return immideatly and as a punishment I got these one's." she said and showed me her calf.