First Impressions (Part 1)

Okay...so after she (Jessica) showed me around she left to bring her boyfriend so she could present him yo me. Okay. ..I don't like this. She showed me around, I know but she left me in the middle of nowhere! !! Seriously, this highschool is huge...
As I walked hoping to find someone to show me wich way to go to reach my classroom, I tripped.
!!!! Impact with the floor in 3...2...1...
There was just the problem that...It didn't happened . Maybe because I grabbed someone's T-shirt to prevent me from falling.
'Well,  babe, I know I-m attractive,  but you didn't have to rip the T-shirt off me.
!!!! <Way to make a friend, tsk,tsk> said a voice in my head.
'Sorry' I mumbled.
As I stand up :
'And you've just supra estimated yourself. I grabbed your T-shirt to prevent myself from falling!'
Then I looked at the boy in front of me, trough my dark sunglasses.
And....well...let's just say he didn't supra estimated himself.
He was...well...you got it. Sexy. SUPER SEXY. As I analysed him, I obseved he had dark hair (emo cutted , but not exaggerated, just a little ) blue like frozen ocean eyes, and... his super handsome face. He was way taller than me, my head probably reaching the half of his chin .And trough that hoodie +T-shirt  I could saw the abs ...gosh. BUT HE'S A JERK. I DON'T HAVE TO FORGET THAT.
  'As I said , you don't interes me in any way .' I lied without blinking.  No that he could see my eyes anyway...