First day's begging

'Sweetie, you're gonna be late at school if you're not getting up soon...' I heard the warm voice of my nanny calling me.
'Comin' I said with a lazy and grumpy voice.
So I simply climbed out of my bed and got downstairs.
'Good morning, my little vampy! ' Nanny greeted me as I entered the kitchen. But, as she turned around she said something that made me smile:
'...vampy that turned into wolfy. Couldn't you at least brush your hair? What's with this wolf-like messy hair?
'No, I couldn't '
'Oh,but why,young lady?' She said with fake seriousness.
'To lazy for it'
She started to laugh than put a plate with my breakfast on it in front of me.
'Hope you're not to lazy to eat too.'
'Nope' I said,my eyes sparkling.
Don't get me wrong,but her food is delicious...
I sometimes don't know what would I have done without her. She is like my angel, always there for me. Lilyan (my nanny) is the most amazing person. She is 47, but this doesn't mean we can't be best friends.
She sometimes acts like she's my mom
I hate my the one that pretends to be my mom. Cuz she isn't. My real mom died in a car crush when I was five. Dad got merried since than two times, with girls that are young, bitches, pinky, and money-lover. They only want my dad's money!
Whatever
So now we moved in California, but not really in the middle of the city. If we moved, means I'll go to a new high school. So I have to be ready.
I got upstairs in my bathroom, took a shower and all this morning stuff.
I put my clothes on, the lip piercing and the ear piercings , the black eyeliner ( I don't wear makeup, just eyeliner and lipstick when it-s needed) , the black lipstick. I checked my black with deep electric blue strands (at the end) hair, put a boyish cap on, took my bag from the corner, and grabbed my skateboard.
I was ready to go.