Chapter 7

Abby POV

Its been almost a week since Ricky raped me. I have heard that Alpha Darryl has banned him from the pack and made him a wanted man. What have i done to him to make him do that to me? He was a good friend and he never once acted weird around me. April came to visit me at the pack house and told me that they have Ricky in a holding cell down in the basement, good maybe ill be able to ask him why he did that to me. I was brought out of my thinking when there was a knock on my door, it was my mom so i told her to come him. Her long brown hair up in a messy bun on the top of her head, beautiful brown eyes just like mine hold sorrow in them.

" hey baby, how are you feeling today?" she asks me as she sit on my large king size bed. 

" I'm ok mom. April told me that they had Ricky down in the basement." I told her.

" Yes they do, and i know what you are thinking. You can't go down there." she told me

" But mama i need to know why he done what he did to me. He has never showed any signs of being a weirdo." i told her as i walked to my closet, and getting out a change of clothes for after i shower.

" Alpha Darryl will find out for you. Just give him time sweety." she told me as she walked out of my room.

Walking into my bathroom i turned the radio on  and Adels Hello was on. I stripped out of my clothes and looked between the garden tub and the walk in shower. Wanting to relax for a few minutes but not wanting to sit in my own filth. So i decided to shower first. Washing my hair as a little shampoo got in my eye, 'SHIT THAT HURTS" i yelled out to no one. Once i got the shampoo out of my eye and hair i bathe off, and stepped out to get in the tub. I get the water as hot as i can stand in it with a little bit of bubble bath, i started to think about what all has happened in the past week as i start to drift to sleep.

I was standing in the middle of the woods, nothing but the trees and birds. The sun was shinning through the trees and the wind barely blowing.it was a beautiful day as i started to walk to the edge of the woods, there i saw a clearing with flowers and butterflys everywhere. Where am I thought to myself as i looked around.  I bent down to pick a flower and hold it my nose when i heard a stick breaking into in front me. Frozen in place i couldn't move. Something told me that not to run, and that i could trust this giant jet black wolf, but my mind was telling me to haul ass. The wolf walked closer to me, each step he took closer to me i took two steps back. I'm not going to lie, I was scared shitless. As i backed into a tree he came close enough to tell that he was an Alpha and his eyes were gray, meaning that his human had blue eyes. Something to me not to move and he shifted right in front of me in all his naked glory. As soon as he had shifted, he grabbed me by my waist and smashed his lips to mine. His lips was soft as cotton, his tongue was as sweet as candy. I ran my hands through his light brown hair and i tried to deepen the kiss. He laid me on my back and got on top of me, trailing kisses from my mouth to my neck, then finally my stomach. Slowly did he ran his hand up my leg and under my gown. Reaching the inside of my thigh he started to trace circles as he inched his way up to my sliky panites. Pulling them down to my knees and opening my legs just a bit, he slowly kissed the inside of my legs. Just by him kissing my thighs made wet, and i knew that he could tell cause he took a deep breath and looked at me, his eyes was as black as his wolf. After he had looked me, he started to kiss my pussy lips. A small moan rolled from mouth as his tongue slowly went in between my slits. He nibbled on my clit as he slowly teased my hole with his finger. arching my back as i was close to cummimg when slammed his finger in me.

" MMMMM, my love you are wet and ready aren't you?" he asked  me.

" Please don't stop. Please. I'm very close." i said in between moans.

When i said that his pace speed up as his pumped his fingers in and out of me while rubbing my clit. I grabbed a hand full of his hair as my body tensed up, as i felt myself coming to pieces on his hand. Breathing heavily as he kissed me softly and whispered in my ear, I will see you soon my love.

I shot up out of the tub with raspy breaths. What the hell kind of dream what that, who was that man. I have never seen him before, so how will he see me soon? I thought to myself as i grabbed a soft pink towel from the bathroom closet.  

A/N 

I will be adding more to this chapter very soon......