Why Me?

As I start to come to, it feels as if something is holding me down as I try to sit up. What had happened? The last thing I remember was dancing with Ricky then there is nothing. I feel someone rubbing my my breast, i moan in confusion. what is going on? Then that is when i hear a male's voice talking to me.

"you like that don't you baby? you are so wet." the male's voice said

"who are you and what are you doing to me?" i screamed as i try to get out of his hold. But it was no use, he was stronger than me. I can't even hear my wolf, or shift into my wolf. 

"oh baby, don't act like you don't know, i have seen the way you have been looking at me. The clothes that you have been wearing, teasing me." he said as he kissed my neck and moved down to my thighs. 

"Please stop. Just let me go. i will not tell anyone, just please let me go." I begged him. but he wouldn't stop, kept going and going. He pinched my nipples with one hand and rubbed my clit with the other. Why is this happening to me? I tensed up as he entered a finger inside of me, taking my innocence. 

" This will only hurt for a minute. I didn't know that you was a virgin. This is will be even better for me." He said as he kissed me roughly. 

As i just laid there in pain till he got done hurting, all i could think about was my mate. I was saving myself for him. what if he wouldn't want me anymore. I didn't want my first time to to be like this, I wanted it to be special. This is far from what i wanted. I could feel the darkness coming for me again as i just laid there and welcomed it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was awaken by someone shaking me and calling my. I groaned as i opened my eyes. 

"April? What happened? Where am I?" I asked her ask i rubbed my head

"Abby, you're in the pack clinic, what happened to you?" she asked me with worried eyes

"I remember dancing with Ricky and passing out, then i woke to.." i started to say as the memory came rushing back to me and started crying.

"Abby, what is it? are you ok? well of course your not cause your in the clinic. Please tell me what happened." she asked 

I looked over to Justin and he nodded and walked out the door. He know that at times like this I only wanted to talk to April alone. April grabbed my hand and looked at me to continue. I took a deep breath and started to tell her. By the time i was done she had a look on her face that i couldn't place. it was a mixture of pissed off and sad. Her eyes was flashing between forest green to black, her wolf was wanting to come out. 

"he took your virginity? What the fuck is wrong with him? i have to tell Justin." she yells and shes tries to keep her wolf at bay. "Not only that what about you mate?" she finishes

"yes he did April. I couldn't believe it either. Please don't let anyone else know.. i know that i will have to tell my mate. I don't want him to think i did wait on him. i just don't him to hate me." I told her as tears came down my face. 

  " You need to tell him Abby. He will find out sooner than later, especially when y'all finally mate" April tells me.

 "I know Ape. I'm scared the he will reject me as his mate, what if he will think i'm not beautiful, or if i make him sick?" I tell her as i cried.

 "You was raped. It wasn't like you wanted it to happen.... are you sure that you don't remember what happened?" she asked

 " I don't. All i remember is that he brought me a drink, and the next thing i know is that he is on top of me, holding me down.... I was saving myself for my mate April." I tell her.

Right when i got that out of my mouth the room door flew open, it was Justin and he looked pissed. I looked at April and she lowered her head and sighed.

"you mind linked him didn't you? I asked you not to tell anyone" i yelled at her.

"I'm sorry Abby, i had to he needs to know. He is an pack warrior." she said.

"I'm going to kill him slowly just so you know. He has no right to hurt pack members better yet women." Justin said

"I'm going to have a talk with Alpa Darryl.'' He said as he walked out.

Oh no, there is about to be bloodshed.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

A/N

Again please feel free to comment and vote.... i need to know what yall think about the book, like if i need to keep going or just delete. loves