Chapter 6

Alpha Darryls POV still

As i was on my way to my second in command, i smelt a familiar scent. I sniffed the air again trying to figure out where i have smelled that scent before, then it hit me. It was Ricky, why the fuck is he coming back here after what he did, and knowing that he is a wanted man. I followed his scent til it came to the lake at the edge of our territory. Where the hell was he going? I then seen him walking into a small behind the waterfall, i walked behind the water and seen that there was a full tunnels that was dug into the walls of the cave.

"Ricky" i called out to him

"Stay away from me Darryl. I meant it, you will get hurt." He snarled at me.

"I'll get hurt? Real funny, by who? you? don't make me laugh. You are now a rogue, why are you in my land? And on top of that you are a wanted man." i said as i walked closer to him.

"I know that I am a rogue sir, i felt it when you cut the link between me and the pack. I'm sorry but i have to go now. You need to hide your scent from in here. If you get caught in here, you will be killed." he told me with a worried look on his face. 

"what do you mean i will be killed? You are no match for me pup. Do you understand that?" I said to him.

As I went to reach for him, he turn to the right of me and elbowed me in the side of the head and I landed on the cold hard ground with a thud. My vision blurred just a bit and all I want was blood. Blaze my wolf was aching to get out and tear Ricky into shreds. How dare him try to challenge an Alpha?

" I told you to leave before you got hurt." He told me as he looked around as if he was being watched.

" How dare you hit me? Have you forgotten who you are dealing with?" I told him as i slammed him against the cold cave walls. 

" You better watch you back, you have no clue who you are dealing with." He said between breaths. 

" Is that threat?" I asked as I let out thundering growl.

Blaze was wanting me to kill him right then and there, but i couldn't. I had gave Justin my word to  be charge of Ricky's punishment and death. I dropped him on to the ground, and as he landed I swear that I heard a crack of his legs. On my way of walking out of the cave when I felt something hard hit me in the back of my head and that is when I seen nothing but darkness.

I was woken to someone linking me. I moaned as I tried to sit up, but the pounding in my head stopped me. What the hell happened? I thought to myself. All I remember was fighting with Ricky and I was about to walk out of the cave when something hit me. I looked around to see if I could what i was hit with. That's when I seen a metal pipe laying on the ground next to the exit, at least 5 inches thick. Where in the hell did that come from and who hit me?  I have to figure what is going on here. I pick up the pipe and that is when I seen a note

IF YOU WANT TO KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON MEET ME AT CHARLIE'S CAFE AT MIDNIGHT. COME ALONE AND I WILL TELL YOU EVERYTHING 

-R-

"Alpha, are you OK? where are you at? My second in command Richard asked.

" Yes, I am OK. I'm at that lake. Apparently there is a hidden cave behind the waterfall, meet me at the edge of the lake." I told him before closing the mind link.

Before I walk out I take a look around. What was Ricky talking about, and who was he so scared of? I couldn't figure it out, also where did these tunnels lead? I have to find out where they go later, right now I have to meet with Richard.

The sand under my feet was rough and hot, the sun was beaming down my naked back. I walked to the wooden dock and dropped my feet into the cool water, as I heard Richard come up side me and sit down. 

" You wanted me to come Sir?" he asked as he looked at the water

" Yes. It was Ricky. I followed his scent to the waterfall, and there behind the waterfall his a cave which i have never seen. Did you know there was a cave back there?" I asked him as i looked into his gray eyes.

 " n-o sir, I did not know anything about it." He said as he played with his nails.

"OK, I will call a meeting at 5:30 tonight. Be there." I told him as i got up and walked off. For some reason I had a feeling that he might know what is going on, and you best believe that i will find out what it is. 

   ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

part 8 is now down. dont know how many more is to come. Im trying my best to make this book enjoyable for this is my first book... feel free to comment vote and whatever else you wanna do.... thanks for reading