Party Time (2)

I'm looking out the window as we are on the way to the party. Seems like we been riding for hours but it's only been minutes. The party is going to be out in the country in the wood at the river. I have my dress on and some flats and I have my swimsuit and a towel and change of clothes. Cause i know me, i will be out there dancing and get hot, imma wanna go for a swim. I sit back and think about what Raven said to my earlier about our mate. How could he be close but not smell him? Does he not want me to know he is our mate, and who is he? Raven whimpers at my thought.

" You know he wants us. Why wouldn't he? And why would think that?" Raven asks me

"I don't know. I was just thinking of he wanted us, then why can't we smell him?" I tell her as she bows away. She knows that it is true also. I have always wanted a mate. Someone that will love you unconditionally, no matter what you look like.

I so lost in thought that I didn't know that we have arrived till April was shaking and yelling at me to come one.

"Are You ok Abs? You seem out of it." she tells me with a worried look on her face.

"Naw, I'm just fine. I was just lost in my own thoughts for a moment." I tell her. She nodded her head but I could see it in her eyes that she didn't believe me.

"Ok Just making sure. Now come on and let's get out party on." she yells dragging me along with her.

This girl ain't right sometimes. I guess that's why I love her so much. She's the sister I've always wanted but never got. As we got closer to the river I could hear the music blasting and could see people dancing. Some was already shit faced drunk, falling over, throwing their guts up or passed out. Humans...such light weights, i laughed to myself and kept walking.

I heard yelling coming from behind me, i turned in time to see Justin and his friend Ricky coming straight at me. I tried to move back but wasn't fast enough. And i feel backwards. Ricky stopped and helped me up. He told me he was sorry and I said it was ok. "Damn i spilled my beer" I thought to myself. I looked up and meet his.... The most beautiful Brown eyes I've ever seen. I smiled at him and told him to go get me another beer. When he left Raven came to mind.

"Was that our mate Raven?" I asked her

"I thought so to when we looked into his eyes but it's not" she says as she whimpers.

I felt a little hurt that it wasn't him. Cause man, he is one good looking man. As he came back with my drink he asked me to if u would like to dance, i nodded and walked to where everyone else was.

We started dancing when the song Break up in a small town by Sam Hunt came one. I loved that song, i jumped and swayed my hips as he held my waist close to him. I started to feel a little fuzzy and light headed. As I was falling Raven told me "We've been drugged". I didn't understand way she was saying, but I just layed there and welcomed the darkness