Gettin' ready

"Why"
What. Why what. What was he asking me. I was on the moon. I wasn't paying attention to Cameron at all, I was just continuing to be paranoid. Ever since that Mendes boy, ever since his gang and shit I've been paranoid. I see how people can go mad now, because I'm going mad.
"Why what?"
He chucked and looked at me "I was talking to youu" he said while chuckling, "why did you ask if I was following you" he kept laugh for a few seconds but calmed down to hear my answer.
"Oh nothing really, I just think an old man was following me but he didn't because he didn't take the turn into the stables.
"Oh okay" he shrugged and kept driving.
We eventually arrived to my house and I got ready, I put in a bathing suit and some clothes. I didn't really have new clothes or something nice to put because all my clothes were still in Florida with Shawn. I managed to buy 500$ of clothes the other day with the extra 2000$ put into my account every month. I'd bought shorts, jeans, shirts, bras, and undies. I was happy though, that was enough for me, I'm happy with what I have.
"Cameron, where'd you get the money to buy the tickets"
He looked down and made his way to his rover. I followed him with my bags packed and locked the door.
I then sat in the passenger seat and waited for an answer.
But he wasn't answering so I asked the question again, I could tell his mood had changed to happy and loving to sad and frustrated, like if he was mad with himself.
He sighed and took a deep breath.
"I created my own gang"
......
In for trouble again am I..? 😒