I Got My Eyes On You

Start from the beginning

Prompto took in a deep breath and took his first few steps towards you. As he drew closer, his efforts of calming himself down went to waste. Immediately he felt his nerves rushing back to him like a tsunami. His hands started to grow clammy, and each step he made, his legs began to wobble like jelly. "No Prompto, calm down! She's just a girl, just a girl." he chanted over and over again. A beautiful one at that his conscious added. "Okay chill, relax. Just go up and talk to her." 

Regaining his composure, Prompto seized up his every bit of courage and with wide strides he made his way towards you. Your friends had left you by yourself leaving you all alone. 

"Hey there." Prompto greeted. 

You turned your head to see Prompto standing before you. A goofy grin was spread across his cheek. "And you are?" You questioned with a raised brow. 

"Prompto!" Prompto introduced himself enthusiastically. "Prompto Argentum." He extended his hand. 

"[Name] [Surname]." You replied, awkwardly shaking his hand. 

"That's a beautiful name [Name]." Prompto complimented. 

"Uh thanks?" You didn't know how to reply to that. 

Prompto chuckled. "Say, do you come to these places often [Name]?" 

You shrugged your shoulders. "No, not really, my friends are the ones who dragged me to this party." You sighed. 

"Ah," Prompto let out a light laugh. "Not quite the party animal are ya [Name]?" He asked.

You chuckled. "No kidding." 

Prompto let out another wave of laughter. You stared at the blonde in confusion. Why was he laughing? You didn't recall saying anything that could've came out as funny. "Is there a reason why you're laughing so much?" You asked.

Prompto froze, abruptly stopping his laughter at the same time. What you didn't know was that laughing was the only way for Prompto to hide his nerves. Usually he wouldn't get all anxious when talking to women, but there was just something about you that made his heart flip. "I'm sorry!" Prompto suddenly blurted out."

"Huh?" You questioned, surprised by his sudden outburst. 

Prompto could feel the blood rushing to his face. "I-it's just that you looked so beautiful, and I just had the biggest urge to talk to you." His voice squeaked. 

Bringing your hands to your face, you felt a sudden warmth flowing into your cheeks. "W-Wha?" You didn't know what to say. You were lost for words. 

"[Name]!" 

You turned around to see your friends had returned from the restroom. "I-I got to go." You quickly said and rushed back to your friends.However as you left something fell out of your pocket without you realising.

Bending down, Prompto picked it up from the floor to see it was your mobile phone. A smile made it way to Prompto's lips. "Looks like I gotta return you to your owner." He murmured, and his smile soon turned into a triumphant grin. 

G L A D I O L U S   A M I C I T I A 

It was another night in the city of Insomnia, and your friends had planned a blind date with one of their male friends. At first you were reluctant on agreeing to such plans, but your friends had insisted, stating how they were worried about your well-being of being forever single. It wasn't like you'd never been in a relationship before, you had your boyfriends here and there, but none of them never lasted more than than a couple months. Nevertheless, you knew they were going to he persisted so you decided to go with it.