{e} insomnia II

Insomnia keeps her from sleeping. And everyone says "sleep's for the weak" but right now she could sleep for a week.
"The roses have wilted
The violets are dead
Monsters run circles
Round and round in her head"
She hasn't had proper slept for years by now and that's why she goes for a run instead.
As fast, as far, as wide as she can she ran and ran and ran.
She does not give the monsters any chance of taking her into the Monsters' Scary Wonderland.
Where the night is the day and everyone's afraid because fear is their happy there. Monsters are hiding in every corner and they trigger her border and make her feel worthless and panicked at any second, because that's what they call "fun activities and far beyond".
They don't have any pity.
Pain means no harm and being different makes you a million times more different there.
You're the excluded because the included are the excluded in your kind of lifestyle. The better you are or you're trying to be the worse for you.
Honestly.
Anxiety and depression are her best friends there,
because they are the popular kids
and you should follow them every step and stair.
Life can be so unfair.
Their mission is to keep her there and hiding the truth, that the people around her DO indeed care about her.
And when she discovers the truth, the exist becomes visible and she finally can soothe.
In that moment she sleeps for a week her deep and healing slumber sleep.
And no monster can affect her and drag her into the Monsters' Scary Wonderland, where the night is the day and fun is scary and scare is funny.