Untitled Part 16

"Good luck", Tina said,"you're the one with no weapon". She twirled it around in between her fingers.

"Thanks". Ashley said with a big smile before Tina took a swing at her, but Ashley ducked and kicked her in her knee. Tina dropped the shovel and fell to the ground.

"I'm going to crush you". Ashley said picking up the shovel and throwing it on the bed, she took all of Tina's hair and dragged her downstairs. Tina landed with a big boom as Ashley watched blood come from out her head."it doesn't fell so good does it". Ashley stood over her before dragging her outside.

"You're some type of bad ass mixed with a psycho". Tina said as Ashley headed back inside.

"I honestly don't think you have the rights to call anyone a psycho". Hunter said walking outside.

"Yeah, but I can call people liars". Tina said laughing.

"What". Hunter asked before a pair of wires went over his neck and started to choke him, he tried to take them off. But they tighter and tighter and he was killed after a minutes of struggling.

"Nice job, Ashley". Tina said getting up and wiping off some of the corn syrup her head.

"Thanks, but it was so worth it mostly cause I didn't like any of them". Ashley said dropping the wires on the ground.

"You got April". Tina asked.

"Upstairs in the bathroom". Ashley said.

"Okay call 911 before they it was us". Tina said before leaving. Ashley pulled out her and called 911 after watching her hands and burning everything they touched.

"Let's go everything's cleaned up". Ashley shouted before jumping into Hunter's truck. Tina dragged April downstairs and left her in the backyard before Tina jumped in with Ashley. They drove away just in time since the police were coming from the opposite way.

Thanks for 223 reads hoped you enjoy 😎💖😊😄😀