The Bleachers

Hunter woke up and headed to the cafe down the block at 2 in the afternoon. He put on his jacket and gray camouflage pants with hiker boots. The cafe was called Brownies and More Sweets. He had ordered an chocolate muffin and a coffoe. He got his stuff and saw April sitting by the window and sat in the seat across from her.
"Hey". April said before taking a sip of her drink.
"Have you been taking your medication".
"Yeah why". April said like she hadn't done anything.
"Theo and Cody said you threatened to kill Ashley". Hunter said eating a bite out of his muffin.
"Oh". April said looking out the window where she saw Ashley walking into the cafe."hey can I tell you a secret".
"What".
"Come here".
Hunter leaned across table waiting for April to tell him a secret but instead she kissed him. Ashley walked in and saw them kissing she left the cafe. April let him go and took her drink and left. Hunter sat there confused until he saw Ashley walking out crying. He followed her back to the house.
"Hey what's wrong". Hunter asked pulling her back by her arm.
"Really you're going to act like you didn't just kiss April". Ashley said her eyes were full of tears.
"Look it's not what it looked like she kissed me". Hunter said trying to explain.
"Is everything okay in here". Mrs. Winters asked walking out onto the porch. Ashley shaked off Hunter 's arm and heading inside. She pasted straight past her mom as Hunter went home. When he went inside he saw April in the kitchen. He walked up to her and pinned her up against the wall.
"Hey what are you doing". Tyler yelled at Hunter as he took him by his jacket collar.
"Get off me". Hunter commanded but Tyler didn't do that so Hunter punched him across the face. He fell to the floor and Hunter started punching him on the floor. Alec came in a few seconds and pulled Hunter off Tyler.
"What the hell is wrong with you". Alec asked Hunter."get your ass upstairs".
Hunter went upstairs and slammed the door shut behind him. He picked up the phone and called Ashley to meet him at the park. She had agreed to go after twenty minutes of convincing. He had to sneak out the window and drop ten feet off a roof. When he got the park he Ashley waiting on the bleachers he was walking over to her but saw dry blood on the bottom of bleachers.
"What are doing". Ashley asked when she saw him under the bleachers.
"Come here".
Ashley walked off the bleachers and joined Hunter under the bleachers. She saw the blood and it hit her like a train.
"April had a long cut on her hand on Friday in class".
"She made that noise when we here didn't she".
"She's really trying to kill me".