Settling in

Hi guys! I am so happy to be writing this chapter for you! I have been in such a great mood today and I don't know why. But I am not gonna waste your time any longer!
     Clarke's POV
Today is the first day back at our house since the hospital and Jenna is sleeping on my stomach.
"Hey. Princess, brought you some toast." Bell says coming in from the kitchen.
"Thanks." I say and grab the plate from him. I lift Jenna up and put her on a pillow and grab Bellamy's collar (on his shirt) and kiss him. He pulls away.
"What was that for?" I ask hurt in my voice.
"You said I could never touch you again." He says.
"Now when did I say that?" I say.
"During labor." He winces as he speaks.
"Bellamy! You never know what a woman is going to say while she is pushing out a human being from inside her!" I yell.
"Shhhh." He whispers. "The baby is sleeping."
"Oh right." I say a bit embarrassed.
"Anyway..." I say grabbing his face again and kissing him. This time he kisses back. After that he joins in on the bed and holds Jenna on his stomach. And since I am stuck in bed rest I draw a picture of this very moment. 'How did I get so lucky' I think.
"Well I think the same thing every night." Bellamy says. 'Shit I said that aloud didn't i' I think to myself again.
"Yah I remember when you were still pregnant you got this thing where you speak whatever you were thinking at the moment. But don't worry the doc said it was temporary." He says.
I groan and put the notepad and pencil on the night stand and go to sleep.
Sooooo so so so so SOOO sorry this is short! It's just a filler chapter I swear. Anyway leave suggestions below because I don't know what to write so yah!
May We Meet Again.