My future ~ Chapter 4

Sorry it's so long awaited but I couldn't decide! By the way this college is UCLA! This is the end of the summer and they are sending in college applications. What happened over the summer is that Bellamy and Clarke and boyfriend and girlfriend! They are pretty much the power couple from their friend group. Octavia and Lincon are a thing and yah.
     Clarke's POV
It's the day I get all me letters back from the colleges I applied to. I applied to UCLA, NYU, UT, and Stanford. We live closes to NYU cause we live in New York but I really want to get into UCLA. Octavia applied to the same and since bell is a year older he already has a college but he is transferring to a different college in LA.
3 hours later...
"The mail is here!!!" Octavia screams.
"Eeeeeeee!!!!!" I squeal. Octavia sorts out all letters in a pile for me and her. Bellamy is not home right now he is out with his friends at a bar.
"Alright now that we got the piles all sorted who wants to open what first?" O questions.
"I will." I say a bit nervously. I bite me lip and open up the UCLA letter and start to read aloud, "We regret to inform you..." I stop and look at O with a worried look before continuing, "We regret to inform you that you will be spending the next 4 years at UCLA!!!" I say almost crying.
"OMG! Clarke that's amazing you will be with bell if you except it.
"Ok ok now you open one of your letters." I say. She nods. She picks up the UT one because she wants to go to Texas really bad, "We are proud to saw that we liked what we saw and you are now welcome to the UT community! Congratulations!" She says crying too, we hug. We finish openings the rest but we don't quit acre as much as we did for the ones we wanted I got into UCLA (I already excepted), UT, and NYU I didn't make it to Stanford. Octavia got into NYU, UT (She already excepted), and Stanford. She didn't make it to UCLA. I left with Lincon to celebrate because he is just going to follow her because he graduated. So I am at home waiting for my lovely boyfriend to come back. About a couple of minutes later I hear a knock on the door and I open it and hug bell and tightly as I could and he hugs back. I pull back and grab his face and kiss it. It goes on for about 2 minutes straight and then he pulls away and says, "What was that for?"
"I have some news!" I say. He nods and we head to the living room.
"Okay what's up?" He says.
"Ok well I got the college letter at back and..." I see a nervous look on his face and continue, "I got into UCLA!!" I say. And he picks me up spins me around and kisses me then out me down and whispers to my ear, "Now your stuck with me for a long time."
"And I wouldn't have any other way." I respond.
We watch a movie and head to our bedroom and get a bit frisky. And then fall alseep.
The next day...
Today is the day me and bell are packing to fly to Los Angeles. (Octavia called him last night to tell him whee she got in) Bellamy says he doesn't want to continue college but he will go for one more trimester and then he said he got a good job in the police industry.
We are breakfast and got boxes into our room. We found a apartment already in LA instead of a dorm cause we are going to different colleges. It's a 2 bedroom and 2 bathroom apartment. I pack all my clothes in one box and shoes in the other. Bellamy packs all his clothing and shoes in one box. We both pack our bed sheets and comforter in a box with down pictures and photos albums included with electronic chargers. We finished that around 4:00 and we are moving pretty quickly and speaking of quickly we booked a flight tomorrow at 7:30 am because we live in New York and we are going to La and that's pretty far away. To both of our surprises O is already on her plane to Texas. Later that night we head out to dinner for a date. The place isn't super fancy but you know it's New York so whatever! We order our food and now we are eating.
"Are you exited to move all the way to Los Angeles?" Bell asks me
"Definitely! I can't wait to spend the next four years living there with you!" I say.
We finish our dinner and head home to sleep since tomorrow is a big day!

Next day...
*Beep *Beep *Beep
Islam the alarm and get out of bell and I's bed and shake him awake, "Come on babe, it's time to get up you can sleep on the plane." I say
"Ugghhhh. Fine." He grunts.
"Babe, your such a child" I say.
"Whatever you know you love me." He says
"Yeah your right I do love you, now get up and dresses we leave in one hour." I say and leave. I put on a tribal elephant tank with some grey joggers and sneaker, no makeup, and my hair in a messy bun. Bellamy just has on a white    T-shirt with black jeans. We head out and are on the plane I am on the window seat while Bellamy is sleeping adorably.
Hi guys! Ok I have like 56 views on this and it's o it been like two weeks since I first started writing on this instead of just reading! I am setting a probably impossible goal but I was wondering if this could get 100 views by Sunday then I will spam you guys with chapters from both of my books Our Life and this book.   Also I am so thankful for all of you guys! Our life a modern bellarke story has 6" view like what?! That's amazing love you all my loves and I will talk to you tomorrow and don't forget to comment or message me on here! Love you all😘😍