marble statues

BOOK FOUR | MARBLE STATUES

PART ONE

❝ the more the marble wastes,
the more the statue grows ❞
MICHELANGELO

▲▽▲

Christina Sitma was never a person someone would consider a hero, that's what everyone knows for sure. She had more blood on her hands than anyone, and she was no stranger to war. It had followed her for as long as she could remember, like a rabid dog snapping at her heels. It was the same war that gave her the confidence to be taken into S.H.I.E.L.D. by Clint Barton even though his orders were to kill her on sight.

     For many years, Christina had a hunger for the fight. It burned a hole inside her; it was vast and it spread like fire through her chest.

     She had grown to detest this hunger for what it had turned her into. When she looked in the mirror, she could hardly recognize her own reflection. Her eyes had turned from purple to green and the scars upon her body reminded her everyday of what horrors HYDRA were capable of. The powers that were purling through her veins seemed more like a curse than a blessing. After her capture in Germany, it started to take control of her when she got angry; energy blasting out like a bomb had gone off.

     Christina was angry and afraid and she had everything to lose. This type of woman was the most dangerous; the type that would do anything to protect what she fears to lose. With a bloodstained sword in hand, she was far more dangerous than a thousand armies. She was a weapon with a heart that pulsed to the beating drum of war.

▲▽▲

FLORENCE PUGH as
CHRISTABEL "CHRISTINA" SITMA

ALIAS: RED COBRA

❝ woman? is that meant to insult me? ❞

SAM CLAFLIN as
DOCTOR LIAM KING

ALIAS: NONE

❝ god! will you stop acting like you're alone in this? ❞

like you're alone in this? ❞

▲▽▲

[ in progress | 2018 ]
fanfiction book 4/? of
the precious serpent series
steve rogers. mcu [ age of ultron ]
written by victoria

COPYRIGHT 2018 | ©

I, vxidmccall_, DO NOT OWN "AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON" OR ANYTHING ELSE RELATED TO THE MARVEL CINEMATIC UNIVERSE. I, vxidmccall_, DO HOWEVER OWN CHRISTABEL DAWN SITMA, LIAM KING (AND FUTURE OCs) AND THEIR RELATED PLOT LINES.