Pictures!!

I wake up to hear cameras snapping. I feel hands on my butt. "Aww, they look so cute!"someone says. " I'm posting it on Instagram!"someone says. "You better not!"I yelled and sat up to see Nash on top of me! I just stared finally he sat up telling the guys to shut up. They were all laughing. I through a pillow at the boys. I got up to change. I could not stop smiling. I put on gray joggers , a black crop top, and my vans. I curled my hair and did my makeup. I walked down stairs and sat on the couch. I was on Instagram to see Jacob had posted the picture. " JACOB!"I yelled. All the boys ran down to me. I grabbed a bottle of water and poured it on him. I sat back down and the boys took off my shoes. They picked me up and threw me in the pool. I jumped out and pushed them all in. I went to the bathroom to change clothes. I walked out the bathroom with a bra and panties on. I was in my closet and picked out my outfit. I went to lay it on my bed to see all the boys staring at me. "WOW!"they all said smiling and staring. "Okay show's over get out!"I said laughing. I shut the door thinking everyone was gone. Nash was still there staring. I pushed him out. I put on a thin white shirt,high waisted shorts,and my converses. I put my hair in a top knot and did my makeup. I walked down stairs the boys said give us a show. I sat in front of the piano and started singing "Night and Gale"(play song). I had tears in my eyes but batted them away. My dad used to sing this to me but he died. It has always been in heart. I miss you dad I think to myself. The boys paying attention to me singing with tears in there eyes. This song helped me through Grayson and Ethan bullying me. I finished and they applauded. "Are you crying?"I asked " No there is something in my eyes!" They said. I just laughed at them. I know I wanted to cry also. Grayson and Ethan still bully me though. I will always hate it. I walked to my room and laid down and Nash walked in and shut the door. " I was wondering if you would be my girlfriend?"he said. "Sure!"I said.He leaned in and kissed me passionately. Wow I felt a spark! I bit my lip and smiled. I fell asleep in Nash's arms watching movies. The boys fell asleep in my room to. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ WHAT DO YOU THINK!!!