They're HERE

I walked downstairs to see Ethan and Grayson. I rolled my eyes and balled my fist up. Everyone ran up to me saying hey and welcome. I just smiled at them "So,I'm just gonna go upstairs out of ya'll way!" I said and walked upstairs to my room. I quietly shut the door and cut music on the speaker. "Close" was on and I was singing. I heard knocking so I opened the door to see all the guys. They ran in and jumped on my bed laughing. I just watched them roll around. "No fair you got the biggest room!" Jacob said. "To bad to sad, the early bird catches the worm!"I said laughing. All of a sudden,someone picked me up and threw me on the bed and everyone started tickling me. All I could do was laugh. "Please stop !" I said laughing. They all stopped "Watch your backs I always get revenge!"I said smiling . They all ran out my room. I noticed Grayson nor Ethan came in my room. What a relief I thought to myself and shut the door. I cut my music up louder and. Went to take a shower. I locked my door so no one could come in on me. After that,I put on a sweater,tights,and my maroon nikes. I walked downstairs and sat on the couch and cut on Chucky. "This girly girl likes scary stuff!"Jacob yelled and everyone came and watched the movie with me.Jacob sat beside me and fell asleep on my shoulder. I got up and went to my room. I shut the door behind and heard a knock. It was Grayson and Ethan smiling at me. "WHAT?" I asked frowning. They both walked in and shut the door. "Hey slut!"they said in a unison. I just balled my fist up and smiled. Grayson pushed me on the wall while Ethan kicked and punched me. I ran to my bathroom and got a razor and cut my wrist. I wanted to die and I just sat there and watched the blood. Everything got fuzzy and I passed out. (Grayson's p.o.v.) We walked in the bathroom to see blood and Brooklyn laid over."OH MY GOD!"I yelled and picked her up and told the guys to call 9-1-1. They were looking crazy. Finally,the ambulance came and got her. We all went to the hospital,with flowers and bears. I felt sorry for being mean to her. (Ethan's p.o.v) "We have to stop !" I thought to myself. (Brooklyn's p.o.v.) I wake up to see blurry people around me with bears and flowers."Really?" I thought to myself. I wanted to die. "Why are they here?"I thought to myself I sat up and looked at Grayson and Ethan and frowned. "WHY ARE YOU HERE?" I said in a stern voice, all the boys were shaking they didn't answer I picked up a book and threw it at them. " Why, ANSWER MY QUESTION!" I said "You two just get out!" I said and the nurse came in to unhook me so I could go home. I walked upstairs to my room with the flowers and bears.I was so mad. I cut on the song "who's laughing now"and started singing. I locked the door and fell asleep.

(Gray's p.o.v) We heated Brooklyn playing the song "who's laughing now" I was so sad,angry,and sorry. When she yelled at me I got scared.

(Brooklyn's p.o.v) I wake up to the song "who's laughing now" blasting in my room. I got up and took a shower.