Meet&Greet

I got up and walked in my closet to get out my outfit. I put on a fitted black dress,stockings, knee high heels,and a maroon scarf. I curled my hair to the side and did a smokey eye makeup look. I grabbed my purse,phone,and wallet. I walked down stairs and all the boys stopped and stared." Wow you look great!" They said. I smiled and walked to the limo. All the boys just stared at me. "What,I know I'm FLEEK!"I said flipping my hair laughing.I stepped out the car onto the red carpet and posed for the camera and walked in. Everyone was screaming my name. I started taking pictures with people and signing things. "I have a kiss on the cheek?"the little boy asked. "Sure!"I said smiling. His mom was videoing I kissed his cheek and hugged him.

I felt great and happy. The event was over and we left to go home. I sat down on the couch and took a breather. Shown sat down beside me. We were all going to a party so we left. I walked in the party and grabbed a drink. It burnt my throat I drunk three cups,and started dancing. I saw Shawn kissing a girl, I just watched them."WOW, SHAWN!" I yelled at him and walked off. So, we are over and I feel bad. Chris started dancing with me while I was twerking.(cut on song). Then, we all left and I went to bed so much for having fun. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Sorry SHORT CHAPTER!!!