First Day Of School

"Brooklyn Decay it's time to get ready for school!" My mom yelled.I jumped up and walked to my bathroom and took a shower.I walked to the mirror and curled my hair.Then,I did my makeup I put on black lipstick to set my look. Since I had on my black crop top , maroon jeans , my white converse ,and a cardigan. I grabbed my phone ,bags,and keys.                                   I got in my Bentley and drove off to school. I walked to the cafeteria for breakfast.I grabbed my tray when someone tripped me. "REALLY!"I yelled at a guy laughing . I grabbed the tray and threw it at him. It hit him in the jaw "Hmp!"I said and walked off to class.                                                             "Class we have a new student Brooklyn Decay!" The teacher said I just smiled and walked to an empty seat. " Brooklyn Decay we need you at the principal office!" They said over the innercome. I walked out of class to see what they wanted.                         "Are you responsible for hitting Greyson?"they asked " No I actually didn't hit him my tray did!" I said sarcastically  " But he did trip me!" I said and walked off to class.When I walked in Greyson was staring at me. "WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT!" I yelled. "A slut!" He said. I balled my fist and sat down. ( 2 hours later ) I walk out the building to my car,to see the Dolan twins waking up to me. I just stop walking. Then out of nowhere Ethan slapped me,and Greyson punched me."YOU JERKS!"I yelled and walked off. I soon got home."Hey Mom!" I yelled. I ran upstairs to start my homework. "Brooklyn you have company!" Mom said. I thought I did not have any friends. I walked downstairs to see Ethan and Grayson. I just balled up my fist and told them to come in my room. I laid down on my stomach and started texting. Out of nowhere, someone slapped my butt. "Ouch!"I yelled and stood up. Ethan shut my door. Then,Greyson grabbed my waist and rubbed my thigh. "STOP!"I yelled.He started kissing my neck . Then I slapped him and he stopped. "SLUT!"Ethan said. I walked to the bathroom and shut the door. I grabbed my razor and cut myself. I cleaned it up and wrapped it. "What happened to your wrist?"Grayson asked "Nothing!"I said. Ethan then held me down so Greyson could take off the wrap. Uh oh I thought to myself. "Why do you cut yourself!" He asked. "Because of you two I just started!"I said. Then,they left so I can be free. I did my nightly routine and fell asleep.