Office Naughtiness

After our dinner date,Kade and i went on endless dates. We went to the arena where we wrestled,Kade kicked my ass by the way,we went to an island,we went scuba diving,bungee jumping,so many others things.
How lucky was i that i got to do all this stuff with my mate........we got closer each day and we were practically inseparable. Going to work was really the worst. We had to be sepatated,good thing we had lunch together everyday,we would even take lunch breaks way too early,so we would kind of have brunch.
The people around us would just smile and say when they just got mated,it was the same for them. The unmated ones ofcourse would feel bad,seeing a mated couple always left you feeling incomplete wondering when you would find your own half. My boss was so understanding,he would see me restless and be like,
"Go on,go to him,keeping you here is useless".

But today,Kade called that he couldn't make it for lunch. He had a meeting with very important clients. I felt so disappointed and sad. After work i decided to give Kade a suprise. I drove to his office building and it was getting quite late,most people had left. I went up to his floor and when i reached,i decided to transform into my wolf and shock him.

Kade's Pov

I was in the office trying to finish my work but my heart wasn't in it. I felt so bad that i had to cancel lunch with my mate. He must really be disappointed, having lunch together was our thing. And today am running late,usually i am at our mated home by now. I have to make it up to him somehow. I continue typing on my computer till the door flies open and a huge fucking wolf comes at me!
I quickly transform mid air and tackle him to the ground ready to attack till i scent the wolf and realise its my mate,Asha.
"Babe? Are you crazy?" I ask"
"If its in love,then yes" he replies
"Your so naughty these days,Asha" i observe
"Love does things to you"he says and laughs
"Absolutely"i answer

I nuzzle his neck while he runs his hands through my fur. I slowly rub my head into his neck and he continues slowly stroking my fur. It calms me down and all my stress and fatigue goes away.
After a while, we both stand up,it feels good to connect with your mate in your inner most self. In that moment you connect with your soul mate,you feel them on every level,your hearts beat as one.
We decide to transform back and i realise,we are both naked,in my office. Asha notices me staring at him and he blushes red allover.
I look at him and open my arms for him. He comes to me and i embrace him and hug him tightly. He hugs me back and i feel overwhelming happiness,
"I love you Asha,i love you so much" i tell him
"I heart you too babe" he answers back lifting his head to look at me. I stare at his mesmerising eyes and i am drawn to him. We slowly kiss and its so tender and passionate unlike the days after mating and our libido's were sky rocketing.
I slowly kiss his lips and he kisses me back softly. He wraps his arms around my waist and he kisses down every inch of my face,neck,collarbone,
"I want to make love to you" he whispers
"Yes" i agree really turned on by his words.
He leads me to the chair and makes me sit in it. He straddles my lap and fuses his mouth to mine and we kiss forever. I keep running my hands down his back and he moans softly into mouth. We don't loose eye contact,we look into each others eyes and its like we can see into each others soul. Its so intimate,i feel every touch and kiss deeply,we are in sync with each other,our hearts are beating as one,our eyes are both glowing. He kisses down my neck,slowly into my chest,he kisses one nipple while he rubs the other. He kisses down my abs and i ran my hand through his hair,he trails his hands down till he cups me,i shudder against him as he slowly strokes down. He moves from my lap and kneels down,he brings his mouth and swallows me at once,i groan but he holds me still and keeps bobbing his head while looking into my eyes. I can clearly see the love shinning in his eyes reflecting my own. He gets me nice and wet and then he straddles my laps. He brings my hands to his hips to hold him steady. By now,my heart is beating at an erractic beat. He takes his time lowering himself down on me,as he slowly slides down and bottoms out,deep into him,he slowly rotates his hips and begins moving slowly while kissing me. We move slowly and it feels so good,our orgasms are not rushed,it keeps building till it becomes too much and he starts going faster while i repeatedly thrust into him again and again.
A few minutes later,we both come at the same time.
He slowly gets off me and we are looking at each other shyly,we just made love.
We get dressed and we walk out holding hands. We enter our car and drive home. When we reach,we change and enter our bed. We snuggle and cuddle with each other. This is love,true love between mates,am so lucky to have mine.