Chapter 1 Joining The Fairy Tail Guild

Your POV.

Walking through the streets of Magnolia on a summers day I feel excited knowing my finally going to join the Fairy Tail Guild that wanted to be a part of since I was a little girl. I seem to have gotten a little lost on my way so I ask for some directions.

"Excuse me, sir, do you know the way to the Fairy Tail Guild from here," I asked a gentleman that was passing me by.

"Ohh sure little miss, just turn right at the end of the street and follow that path straight down, you can't miss it," said the man.

"Thank you very much" I replied as I turn and followed the directions the man had given me.

~Time skip 10 minutes later~

I stand in front of the Fairy Tail Guild a little awestruck, as I'm about to enter I'm stopped by a young couple leaving the Guild Hall.

"Natsu, why didn't you tell me you already had a Job lined up," said the young blonde girl.

"Well don't go getting your panties in a bunch Lucy, I thought you were going on a job with Erza and Wendy. So, I didn't think you want to come with me" said the pink haired boy. I continue to watch them leave as a beautiful young woman with long white hair approaches me.

"Hi there I'm Mirajane, you seem to be new here, can I help?" Mirajane asked.

"Ohh uhh hi I'm (Y/N), I've come to join the Fairy Tail Guild" I reply blushing at how beautiful Mirajane is.

"Ohh wow that's great, just come with me so we can get you registered and have the Guild Mark put on your body," Mirajane says as she takes my hand and I blush even more as my heart starts beating at 1000 miles a minute. Unsure of what is making me blush so much I walk with Mirajane and get registered as a member of Fairy Tail.

~Time skip 1 hour~

Mirajane's POV.

(Y/N) seems nice and plus she's super cute when I saw her blush earlier.

"Hmmm, I wonder if she has a place to stay," I thought out loud.

"Who's that?" asked the old man sitting on top of the bar, drinking his beer.

"Ohh hello Master Makarov, I was just thinking about our newest member (Y/N) and if she has a place to stay" I replied to the Master's question.

"Well only one way to find out, go ask the girl," says Master Makarov. You blush slightly as you see (Y/N) standing in front of the Job request board, she's cute. I hope she's going to be okay as I walk up to (Y/N).

Your POV.

"Do you have a place to stay tonight?" I'm startled by Mirajane's question as she snuck up behind me.

"Ohh mmm no I don't Mirajane" I start to blush as I answer her "Ummm I was hoping to take a Job straight away as I don't have a lot of money with me and I can't afford a hotel" I continued. You see Mirajane smile brightly as you and all your nerves melt away.

"Ohh silly you can stay with My family and me tonight, it's gotten pretty late and I wouldn't want you out on your own all night," Mirajane says happily. Suddenly, your heart beat starts to race and you feel a little flustered again

"Are you sure Mirajane? I wouldn't want to put you out or anything" I asking nervously as I really don't want to be a bother.

"Of course, you can (Y/N) I wouldn't have it any other way," Mirajane says smiling happily.

Your POV thoughts.

Why am I acting this way around Mirajane, I can't seem to stop looking at her? She is beautiful and she's so nice, offering me a place to stay. When she held my hand earlier it felt like my heart was going to burst out my chest... Am I in love with Mirajane? No way we're both girls... There's no way it could work.

Updated 10/02/2017: Spelling and grammar check guys.

Authors notes: This is the first chapter I hope you guys like it, sorry if it was a bit short I'm not used to writing this kind of stuff. I'm going to brainstorm ideas of where I want the story to go. I will keep updating when I can. Thank you for reading x