Chapter 11: Lessons and Crying

Start from the beginning

"Get out of here blue." Hell Boy said towards Abe. "Take Syrena with you." he added.

"Yes, come with me your highness, Syrena." Abe said.

He grabbed me and that lady's arms and lead us away from Abe and Wink. When they get a few feet away Syrena snatches her arm out of Abe's grip making Him, and the lady turn to look at her.

"What the hell is going on Abe! Who's this chick?! And why was Wink trying to kill you?!" Syrena said.

"This is Princess Nuala." Abe said.

Syrena scanned over her. The hair, the eyes, skin color, markings on her face. No doubt Nuada's sister.

"Have I seen you before?" Nuala asked.

If a Nuada claims that he and Syrena has met there is a possibility that Nuala might have too. But her memory is very fuzzy.

"Never met you in my life." Syrena said.

"That troll, Wink you said. You know him?" Abe asked.

"He's a friend. Long story but I have to get back to Red." Syrena said going past Abe and Nuala.

"Syrena let your brother take care of this." Abe said.

"No! I am the only one who Wink will listen too. I could stop him, if I don't he'll get himself killed!"

Syrena runs back and tries to find her brother or Wink but doesn't catch any site of them. She hears screaming and yelling and runs in that direction. In front if her she sees a crowed and pushes her way through to the front to see her brother walking up to Wink, his big red stone hand turning into a fist as it collides with Winks metal one crushing it. Her brother pushes Wink to the floor and Syrena close her eyes and flinches every time her brothers fist hit Winks face. With one final punch Syrena opens her head as her brother points his finger down at Wink.

"Now stay down!" Hell Boy said.

He gets off of Wink and starts to walk towards Syrena but he stops as Syrena hears a cracking nose from in his mouth. He puts his hand in his mouth and pulled out a tooth.

"Damn." Hell Boy said before moving his jaw around. Syrena notices Wink getting up and he roars at her brother.

"A tooth. Happy?" Hell Boy asked before throwing it towards Wink only for it to bounce of his armored stomach.

Wink started talking gibberish, pointing towards his metal hand, pieces still falling off of it. Hell boy put a new cigar in his mouth.

"Give it up pal, it's over."

Wink lifts up his mechanical hand in ready to let his hand go as Syrena silently begs him to walk away in her mind. Hell Boy lights his cigar.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you." Hell Boy said.

"Wink..please." Syrena begged.

Wink looks towards Syrena and has a face in thought, but quickly disappears as he shacks his head saying no before letting his hand go but he misses as Hell Boy moves out of the way making his fist hit the two giant, spiked, metal rolling pins in front of a big fire. His hand is trapped as he started to slide. 'No' Syrena thought as she ran towards her friend and started to pull him back, but even with all her strength they contains to slowly side towards the rolling pins.

"Let.....go."

Syrena looks up at her big friend and shakes her head.

"I will not!" She said.

"Let-"

"NO! I will not let you die! If you go I go with you." She said.

Wink looks down at her with a sad look.

"Princess....must..live....fulfill purpose."

Purpose? Tears start streaming down Syrena's eyes. Wink pushes Syrena off of him and he slides the rest of the way towards his death.

"WINK!!!"

Syrena screamed as she watched her friend get turned into a pile of glop. She turns away and drops onto the ground on her knees and starts to sob. She heard the familiar sound of clanking foot steps.

"Oh. My. God. What have you done Agent Hell Boy?! Look at this! Now we have to leave!" Kraus said.

Syrena looks down at the ground. Her tears continued to run down her face and she didn't even blink, just let them fall freely.

"We must go quickly!"

Syrena gets up slowly, head still looking at the ground. She suddenly felt a hand on her shoulder.

"Sis-"

"Don't. Touch. Me."

Hell boy removed his hand off her shoulder and stared at her in worry. What was she so upset about? Kraus leads the way out of the troll market as Syrena walks behind them, her hands bald up in fist.