20/07/16

Tini's POV

I can't believe what I'm seeing. With my mouth still open my dad turned his head and looked straight into my eyes. He was shirtless laying above Isabella

"Tini...What are you doing here?" He said whilest getting up and putting back on his shirt.

He was shocked and scared and he should be, how can he do this to Angie!

"What the hell are you doing dad!" I said looking angry at him.

"I was.." He started but I cutted him off

"I don't even know you anymore, how can you do this to Angie!" I screamed at him.

"I'm going to tell Angie about this! And I never wanna talk to you anymore!"

I slammed the door in his face and started running. I could hear his steps coming closer. He probably followed me!

he grabbed hold on my arm and turned me over to face him. I had tears in my eyes.

"Let go of me u jerk!" I tried to kick him so he would let go but it didn't had much effect on him.

"You can't tell Angie about this, You'll break her heart and you know that!" He said still holding grip on me.

He made me think, He has got a point...I mean what if it really would hurt Angie if I told her.

"Please don't tell her Tini, It'll ruin everything...our family our love!" He said whilest he let go of me

"You already ruined everything!" I said. A tear came rolling down my face. I made a fist and punched him on his chest while crying "You ruined it yourself, you did it!"

He hugged me tight and I couldn't help it but hugged him back still in tears.

"Promise me Tini, You'll never talk about this with Angie?!" He said breaking the hug and pushed my head up with his thumb.

"I'll try, but don't think I'm doing this for you...I know your still my dad but you're the worst dad I've ever known in my whole life!" 

I ran upstairs leaving him behind relieved

Angie's POV

"Thanks Kíano for showing me around here, but I think it's time for me to go back to Isabellas' house". He grabbed my hand but immediantly let go of me. "I'll do anything for you Bella, I'll bring you back". 

I grabbed his hand since he pulled his hand away. "Let's go". His head turned instantly red. I luckily could see it before he turned his head away. "Let's take my motor, we'll be there in no time". He said whilest handing me over a helmet. 

He pulled me up and there I was....sitting on his motor on my way to my husband. Why wasn't I happy to go home and be with German. I just don't know if I can really trust him alone there!

"Bella, I should grab hold otherwise you'll fall off!". I put my hands around his waist and he started driving. The wind was blowing through my hair and I could smell the ocean smell that came out off his hair. I leaned my head on his shoulder and closed my eyes.

The motor stopped and he caressed my hair "Bella, We're here. It's time to get off". I opened my eyes and he helped me getting off his motor. He kissed my hand "I'll see you soon bella" he said whilest he got back on his motor. 

I waved him goodbye.

I walked to the door and rang the doorbell. Tini opened the door and immediantly hugged me tight. 

"What is this about?" I asked hugging here back. 

"I just missed you" She said with a soft voice that she only use when she had cried

I just pretended that I didn't notice it. I got inside and closet the door behind me. When I came in I saw Isabella walking around with a huge plate in her hand. 

"Oh Angie you're here. Just in time we were about to have diner". She said giving me a big smile. 

I walked after her and I entered the room where everyone was already sitting on the table. The table was seperated into 4 sectors. On each sector were people sitting around the table. Tini, Eloisa and Miranda on one side and Raul, Saul and Roko on the other one. On the top Isabella, and right in front of her German. 

I couldn't see a right spot for me so I just added a chair right between German and Tini. He hugged me and gave me a kiss on my forhead. I kissed him back on his cheek. In the side of my eye I could see Violetta looking weird to us. She was playing with her hands. I think she's just nervous for her performance. 

We ate and sat around the table. The whole time Tini didn't say anything. I kept looking at her. She was looking down at her bord and didn't eat a lot. 

When she noticed me staring at her she got off the table "I just need to do something in my room". She left the room and I wanted to follow her but I felt a hand on my shoulder. German stopped me from standing up. 

"She'll be fine, it's nothing to worry about". I let myself fall back into my seat. 

After dinner I decided to go to Tini's room to check on her. I knocked on her door.

She didn't answer it so I just opened it. 

She wasn't in her room. I saw here laptop standing open. I walked straight to it to close it. I saw that she was writing a mail to Ludmilla. I wanted to close her laptop but then I saw "But if i tell angie about it she'll be mad at him!". I sat down and decided to read the mail.

Dearest Ludmilla,

I miss you, I wish you were here. Everything here is just so messed up. I really need to clear my mind so I'm writing you this letter. As you know I've got a performance in about 3 days but at this moment I don't wanna do it anymore. I just wanna make sure that nothing else happens in this house again. You probably don't know where I'm talking about...I'll explain. My dad and Isabella...they've a big secret and I just found out...but if I tell Angie about it she'll be mad at him! I'll tell you what happened.

She didn't finish the letter. I closed her laptop. What would German and Isabella hide from me?!!

A/N I hope you guys like the chapter for this week! As you can see Tini was mentioned a lot in this chapter I hope you don't mind about that, it still is about Germangie so yeah! Luv y'all xx 

- ROSE