18/07/16

Angie's POV

I woke up by the sound of the bird flying around the house. I felt two loving arms around me. I turned myself around and saw a sleepy German. I grinned. Lovingly I gave him a kiss on his forhead. He woke up and looked at me with sleepy eyes. I laughed cuz he looked pretty weird. He embracced me and wispered with his morning voice "Angel, why are you up so early?". 

"I don't know, I think I'm just happy!". I tickled him. "HAHAAHA, ANGIE STOP!!" he laughed and when I stopped a big smile appears on his face. "LET'S GO U LAZYBONES TIME TO GET UP" I shouted still laughing. "Calm down Angel" He said while carresing my cheek. 

I don't know why but I felt happy again but it wasn't only the fact that German forgave me. I think it also was the fact that I met a person who I can trust....Kíano! 

"ANGIE??" I heard someone saying. I looked straight into German's beautiful eyes. Which made me thing: Which color is Kíano's eyes?. I shaked my head, stop thinking about him Angie. 

I saw a hand waving for my eyes. I stopped the hand by grabbing it. "Angie finally, I called you like a million times but it looks like your in your own world!". German said looking a bit worried. 

"Yeah...I just thought about yesterday but I can trust you now right!" I said uncertainty.

"Not again Angie, I promise you you can trust me!" He said carresing my cheek. 

He leaned in and gave me a kiss "well let's get dressed and then we can go and have breakfast!". He said after the kiss. 

I hesitated "German" I grabbed his hand. "I can't..." I stopped and hesitated again. 

"You can't what angie?". He said looking confused to me. "I can't have breakfast with you guys. I just gotta do something....You know like go to places where Maria used to come". 

He squized into my hand lovingly and said that he was alright with that and that he could understand why I wanted to see that. 

I got dressed and walked downstairs. I bumped into Tini "Angie, your already up. Isabella made delicious pancakes you should go and taste them" She said with a big smile on her face.

"I'm sorry but I'm going out Tini, I won't be there for breakfast" Her face immediatly changed. 

"What are you going to do then?" She said looking a lil' sad. 

"I'm just going to visit a few places where Maria used to come" 

Here face changed after I said the word Maria "Can I come with you?" she asked hoping she could come too!

"We can go another time together okay? I just wanna see it alone this time!" I felt sorry for here cuz I know Maria means a lot to her.

"It's okay Angie. I understand it! well where are you waiting for, move that butt!" She said pushing me. She made me laugh. 

"Okay, I'll go. Make sure they don't eat all the pancakes" I shouted while she was already walking away. "I WILL!!!!!" She shouted back and she dissapeared.

I opened the door and walked through the door. I closed my eyes and felt the wind blowing through my hair. The sun was bright and warm. I really love the weather here. I closed the door but before I could a face appeared. It was German. He pushed the door open again and gave me a quick kiss. 

"I wish you all the luck Angel" He said giving me a big smile. I smiled back and said thank you. He closed the door and I made my way to the village. 

After 20 minutes walking I finally arrived at the village. I settled myself down at a table by the cafe where Maria used to sing. I closed my eyes. I heard the music from the artist who where playing there. I felt young again. I thought about what Maria and I always did when we where younger. We used to dance around the village. Jumping and singing. I really love that time.

The music stopped playing and another artist came up. I still had my eyes closed. I hear a familiar voice coming from the stage. I opened my eyes and saw Kíano standing there with his guitar. He played a melodie and a soft clearly voice came out of his mouth singing a beautiful song that Maria always sang for me when I was angry or sad!

I closed my eyes again and moved on the ritme. I sang a little parts that I could still remember. When the music stopped slowly opened my eyes. He wasn't there anymore. Dang it! I would love to talk to him again in person and ask him how he knew that song. 

I felt a hand on my shoulder which scared me a bit. I turned around and looked straight into Kíano's eyes. I kept looking. His eyes were emerald green and you just could drown in them. 

"Ciao bella, Nice to see you again!" His voice made me get chills. So soft and gentle. 

"Hola, I didn't know you could sing!" I said admired. "I actually don't use to sing.. but sometimes I just have to!" He said still smiling at me.

"How did you know that song, Maria never sang it in public". I said wondering how he could know that song.

"I know, I did knew Maria very well!". When he said that I got confused. "What do you mean, why didn't I heard from you before then? I mean...she never talked about you!".

"You're really her sister!" He said with his cute Italian accent. He then hugged me tight. The hug felt warm and protectivly. When he broke the hug I could see a little tear falling down his eye. 

"I use to know Maria, but we couldn't be friend my mom didn't wanted that because Maria had a "bad effect on me"" he started to roll his eyes "but our friendship kept us together. She used to sing for me when I had argued with my parents. It always cheered me up!"

"I know what you mean" I cut him off

"Wait, I gotta show you our special place!" He grabbed my hand and started running.

after a while he said that I had to close my eyes. He grabbed my waist and lifted me up. I couldn't feel the ground under my feets anymore. He putted me down and I felt the ground again. He said that I could open my eyes. He was still holding my waist. 

I opened my eyes. The bright light shined into my eyes. I flashed with my eyes and then I saw it. A beautiful view. The blue magical ocean, the sunset, the beautiful landscape. It was PERFECT! 

I turned around amazed. I didn't realize I was standing so close to him. I hugged him and he lifted me up. We were spinning around. When he putted me down to the ground again I looked up and saw his beautiful eyes again.

We were frozen for about 10 minutes just looking to each other. He leaned in and I felt his soft lips on mine!

I pushed him away 

"I'm so sorry...I did not know what I was doing....You just so look like Maria....I just....I'M SOO SORRY. First Maria and now you I just.....I'm a jerk....I'm a frea...What will German think of me"

I cut him off

"Don't worry, I understand you...."

he cut me off "You do?" 

"Yes I do, A lot of people think I'm Maria"

"And what about German?" He asked really scared

"He doensn't have to know, It's our secret now...but promise me this will never happen again!"

"I PROMISEE!! THANK YOU BELLAAA!!" He hugged me and then immediantly broke the hug

"I'm SOOOOOO sorry"

A/N: I hope you like the chapter for today! xx 

- ROSE