Excuse me sir.

As I lay in bed and Camila is on top of me. kissing down my neck down my chest over my stomach to my hip bone then to my very wet center she kisses my clit and runs her tongue threw my folds sending chills up my body and I sink my head into the pillow rolling my eyes behind my head at the amazing feeling I grip the sheets and as she drags long strokes through my center sending me over the edge. I get this feel like this can't be real it feels amazing. Then I realize I'm asleep. I jolt awake sitting up on my elbows feeling this pleasure in my lower area. I look down and see this figure under the sheet I lift it up a little and see Camila licking at my center. She looks up and smirks and Im loss at words and fall to the bed and my head hits the pillow.

"Fuck camilaaa!" I moan as she hit the right spots.

I arch my back as I feel myself coming close to the edge and I grind my hips into her face as she sucks, licks, and slurps and humms.

"Aahhhhh shhhiiittt...... CAMILAAA!!!" I scream as I come and I fall to the mattress and lay there weak. She comes from under the sheet and looks at me as she hovers over me and licks her lips and smirks.

"Morning beautiful" she says as she kisses my cheek and lays next to me.

"Morning Baby"I say after I find my voice again. "Wow that was wow what made you do that?" I ask

"I don't know I woke up and you were laying there and the sheet wasn't covering you and I just couldn't help my self by the way you taste amazing." She says and I blush

"Well thank you that's a great way to wake up." I say as I turn to face her she does the same. We look at each other and smile I lean in and kiss her real quick.

"We should take a shower and get ready Michelle should be here later." I say as I break the kiss and get up and walk to the bathroom I look back and see camz still sitting there on the bed stairing at me.

"Well are you coming or what?" I ask and she jumps up and rushes to the bathroom with me we both get in the shower and do what we need to do and get out and get dressed.

After we dress we head down stairs and make breakfast together and eat then we sit on the couch and watch t.v and wait for Mich to come home.
3 hours later the door bell rings and I get up to answer the door and as I open the front door Michelle runs in and hugs my legs.

"Mama! I missed you" she looks up at me with her cute eyes

"Hey princess I missed you to but you know who else missed you too??" I ask and she looks at me confused

"Your mom camzi she's over there In The living room watching t.v" she runs off to the living room.

I look up and see my mom standing there with a huge smile and Michelle's bag in her hand. She hands it to me I take it and set it aside.

"Hey mom would you like to come in?" I ask she shakes her head.

"No thank you sweetie I have to go to work thank you for letting her stay with me I have we had a blast but I got to go I'm be late I love you I'll call you later okay?" She hugs me and kisses my cheek

"Okay I'll call you later and thanks you for spending time with her." I say.
"Anytime lo she's a great kid just like you." And with that she leaves I smile and shut the door and go back to the living room. And I see camz on her phone texting someone I sit next to her and she jumps a little and looks at me and smiles.

"Who you texting baby" I ask and I play with her hand.

"Oh just my papi" she smiles and gives me a kiss

"That's nice what did her want??"

"He just wanted to see if I'm busy and wanted to come over so yah BTW my dads coming over in a hour" she says and smiles