15

[Jungkook's pov]

I had never felt so confused.

He was there, talking again. And I was here, in a hospital. I wasn't sure if this was reality or not, I wasn't sure if I should believe anything. Everything felt like a living nightmare and I couldn't wait to wake up, for everything to be normal again.

"How are you feeling?" A doctor asked me. I smiled and nodded. "Can you remember you're name?" The question confused me, as it seemed so simple yet something I had never heard before. I nodded, looking around slightly before finding what I needed. I gestured towards a pen and paper that was near the doctor.

He seemed to get the message and handed me what I wanted. I wrote my name, to which he nodded slightly before telling me to rest and walking away.

I did as I was told, laying down and closing my eyes in an attempt to rest my mind. A pain kept poking at the back of my head, stiffness and ache spreading to different parts of my body. I wanted to ask for help, but I was unsure of how to.

Like an angel from heaven, Taehyung walked through the door at that very moment. His soft, warm smile made me melt inside, numbing me from the pain.

"How are you?" He asked, so I nodded, smiling. He frowned at my action. "Jungkook, can you say my name?"
I frowned this time. I couldn't speak so what was he expecting.

Taehyung smiled sadly when I failed to reply. "That's okay, I love you anyway." His words seemed to have slipped accidentally, but the meaning didn't seem to be any less. I felt my heart beat speed up knowing he felt the same, but Taehyung just looked scared.

He covered his mouth with his hand for a few seconds before speaking again. "Is that okay?" I nodded.

"Do you love me back?" A nod without hesitation. He smiled sadly again, and whispered, "if only I could here you say the words."

Whether his intention was for me to hear his words or not, I did and I had never felt such guilt. My whole body felt weak and my heart was hurting. I tried to not let any tears fall but I couldn't help it. I could feel myself slipping away from what seemed to be reality.

I didn't know whether I would wake up again, whether I would meet Taehyung's eyes, kiss his lips. It took Taehyung a second or two to notice my tears. And when he started crying too, I could feel myself dying.

I grabbed his hand with all the energy I could, smiling as wide as my body would let me when he held it tight. I could briefly hear him screaming for a doctor but my hearing was becoming blocked.

I grabbed his attention again by sitting up and kissing him. I could feel his heat against my frozen skin, I could taste the salt from both of our tears. I pulled back, tired from sitting up and lay back down again, shutting my eyes to try and block out the pain.

My whole body felt numb except for the hand Taehyung held. I knew that it was over. I could feel that I was going to disappear for real this time. I pried my eyes open, despite the pain, and made my last moment of eye contact with Taehyung.

I was scared but determined to complete my goal. I opened my lips slightly, taking a deep breath before whispering the words I had wanted to say for a long time.

"I love you."

---

lmao, it's been a long ass time woops
I lost basically all motivation to write sorry.

Anyway, #kpoptwitterisgoingtojail2k16party is going down in history istg
And #5sosstansaresnitchers2k16party is the funniest thing I can't

Sorry for the hiatus, again.
I shall update soon so no more hiatus