2.

I spent the whole day with the pretty boy. He was strange and very unique but it suited him, and made me smile. It irritated me that I couldn't ask for his name, but I didn't let that ruin my happiness. We walked down a dark road, the only light coming from a dim streetlight. I shivered as a cold breeze brushed against my skin. There was a creepy aurora about thus street that made me scared. I grabbed the boys hand suddenly.

He seemed slightly taken aback, but soon responded but giving my hand a tight squeeze. It was as if he had waited all his life just to do that, something that made my stomach flutter. We reached the end of the road and stopped, facing each other. He gave me a warm smile and I returned it.

I focused on his eyes, which I found very pretty. It seemed like he was trying to say something but couldn't say the words. He frowned at his failure, which made a my heart ache slightly. I knew how he felt. He gave me a light hug before walking off. The absence of his presence instantly affected me, the only thing that stopped me from crying was the feeling that he was still holding my hand.

I don't know why I was so emotional.

I turned in the opposite direction to where the boy walked, and only then did I realise that I didn't have anywhere to go. I frowned and looked around me. I was still at the edge of the creepy road, and I didn't particularly want to walk back down it, but I could see a bench half way down it.

I was too tired to look for anywhere else to sleep so I reluctantly made my way back down the road. It was even more eerie now that the boy wasn't here to protect me. I sighed heavily and plonked down onto the bench, nearly falling off as a piece of it broke off. "Great." I thought sarcastically, as I realised that the bench was broken.

I stood back up, silently yawning as I did so. It was shocking to me how quickly I went from feeling like the happiest person alive to the saddest. It was that moment that it began to rain again. It was only light rain this time, the drops rolling down my face, constantly hitting the hand the boy was previously holding. It was almost as if someone wanted to rid me of the only comfort I had right now.

I walked back up the road for the third time, my head hanging as I tried to hold in my tears. Why did I have to have the worst luck? I reminded myself of how long it had been since I last cried, of how I shouldn't ruin that now. But it felt almost impossible not to cry, and I couldn't figure out why. I felt like I was in so much emotional pain, something that confused me. I had gone through worse than this without crying.

It was as if I was holding someone else's pain.

I shook off the idea as stupid, impossible and weird. But as I walked more the thought kept pushing forward, leaving me with one more question.

Who's pain?

++

I didn't know when I had fallen asleep, I just knew that I had woken up much earlier than I had wanted to. The sun was only just rising and I desperately craved the rest. However, I couldn't manage to get back to sleep and after about half an hour of lying on the cold damp floor with my eyes clamped shut, I gave up and stood up.

I felt my bones clicking and cringed at the pain. I shook out my feet so they wouldn't be so numb and began walking again. I was enveloped in sadness again, but this time, it came from me. The thought that the only thing I can remember doing in my life is walking, sleeping and repeating was very disappointing. It also occurred to me that by walking out of that small town, I wouldn't see that boy again. It made chest hurt.

That was it, that was the final straw. I let a tear fall out of my eye, and then another. I felt at least 10 tears fall before someone hurriedly grabbed my hand. I stopped crying the moment we touched. I turned to see Taehyung's concerned face and smiled weakly at him.

Wait, his name.

I let my mouth drop open yet no word came out. Taehyung... It was such a pretty name, one that fitted the boy perfectly. I was so shocked that I randomly knew the boys name that I didn't notice him pulling me back to the town I had just left.

He clung to my hand so tight, as if he was afraid of losing me. I don't know why he cared so much about me, but the feeling was so nice that I didn't want to risk ruining it. I couldn't exactly ask anyway. I squeezed Taehyung's hand lightly, to let him know that I wasn't going to run.

He turned at me and smiled brightly, making me realise just how special he really was.

And how I really didn't want to lose him.

--

A/N-

Woop, second chapter.

I have no idea whether this story is going to flop or not but I really hope it doesn't because it's actually so fun to write.

Anyway, don't forget to vote and comment if you want to:)

I'll see you soon with the next update but for now thank you, and I hope you have a good day/night.

~Erica