Sad Jungkook

Jungkook POV
"Finally! We are at the airport! I'm really excited to see mom! And she should be here any minute"
I said with excitement

5 hours later...

"Uuhmm.. Jungkook.. It's been 5 hours and your mom is still not here"
Jimin hyung said holding my shoulder.

"I know! But why is the plane didn't arrive yet?
I said worried.

"I don't know but let's ask some workers"
Jin hyung said.

2 Months later..

Jimin POV
Jungkook didn't get over with crying! He always lock himself in his room, We tried to cheer him up but it didn't work,we tried to tickle him but he gets angry, we tried everything but nothing worked
Because of the news.. That's why the plane didn't arrive cause it crashed! Yes! It crashed and the news said that all the people in the plane died.. Yes! ALL! but sadly the body of Jungkook's mom hasn't been found! All he can do is stare at his mom's picture and hugging it.
He went to school but his grades are all low he didn't even want to talk to Tzuyu and us! I'm worried about him.. I wish he will be better soon!

The Next Morning..

"MIN YOONGI!!"
Mrs.Sidon shouted to sleeping Suga hyung.

Then he immediately woke up and said "YES MA'AM!" Suga hyung said doing a salute to Mrs.Sidon.

"Are you sleeping again?
Mr.Min Yoongi?"
Mrs.Sidon said

"No Ma'am"
He said.

/End Of Chapter/

Hello guys sorry for the boring and short chapter! And also late!  It's because of school! I'm really busy! But! Thank you guys so munch for the 12.5K reads! I Really appreciate it! So see ya at the next chapter!
Peace out! ✌