"Whatever, I'm hungry." Sehun start walking towards the kitchen "Kyungsoo hyung? I want to eat."

D___O "I'm not a maid here to serve you Sehun! Go get your own food." Kyungsoo said who's now currently cooking kimchi fried rice.

Sehun rolled his eyes and get food inside their fridge.

"Luhan hyung! Call Chanyeol and Baekhyun now, we're going to eat." Kyungsoo yelled from the kitchen. Luhan went upstairs to call Chanyeol and Baekhyun.

***

"Waaaahhh!!! Yul!!!!" Yoona screams while crying. She's now inside their apartment with her Bestfriend Yuri who's currently giving her rolls of tissues. (She get it inside their toilet.)

"Aiissh!! Yoona! What happened? Stop crying now and tell me why you didn't get the job again?!" Yuri said emphasizing the word again.

"It was.. it was just.. fine. But.. but.. but.. Waaaahhh!!!" Yoona squealed. Yuri is now irritated

"If you won't stop crying there I will push you out the window Im Yoona! I swear!!" Yuri warned, Yoona stop immediately. "Tell me now!"

"Fine, I'll tell you.. it was just fine. Everything is fine, everything he asked me, I answered it properly and politely as possible.. then he asked me, how I imagine my self 5 years from now, so I answered it honestly.." Yoona stated.

"So, what's your answer?" Yuri asked curiously

"I said I'll be a happy wife of EXO having our 8th child inside my tummy and we will drink bubble tea. Then he said he'll just call me." Yoona answered honestly. Yuri hit her head "Yah! What was that for?" She whined

"You're such a Pabo Yoong!! Your surname should be Pabo not Im! Argh!!" Yuri yelled, she wants to kill Yoona right now because of its stupidity.

"Why? What's wrong with that? I'm just being honest." Yoona said innocently, Yuri shook her head in disbelief

"Why did we become Bestfriends again?" She said, realizing how stupid her Bestfriend is.

"Because you're a dumb." Yoona answered, Yuri hit her head again "Ouch! Stop hitting me, I still have a problem here!"

"Right! Finding job is always your problem."

"No, that wasn't my problem right now!"

"Then what is it?" Yuri asked raising her eyebrows

"It was a chance Yul! If they hired me, I'll have a sign of Xiumin!! And of course the others also!" Yoona whined, Yuri hit her head for the nth time

"You're more concerned to that sign than not having the job? Yoona! You're hopeless, I swear!!" Yuri exclaimed while shooking her head.

"What should I do now Yul?!!" Yoona asked dramatically. Yuri get something inside her bag.

"Here." Yuri said giving Yoona her their laptop

"Oh yeah! I need that, I'll checked EXO's sns." Yoona said and get the laptop

"Shut up Yoona! I gave you that to find job, not to stalk!" Yoona gave back the laptop to Yuri and lay on their bed.

"Find some for me." Yoona said. Yuri rolled her eyes.

"Fine." She mumbled, then start browsing. "Honestly Yoong, you've tried all the positions here, and its always end up with a big failure."