5

Shikamaru felt Naruto shift a little so he crack an eye open to see what he was doing. He sure as hell wasn't expecting Naruto to be hovering over him with a genuine smile. Shikamaru felt his face heat up. "What is it?" Naruto didn't answer and instead leaned down a kissed him.

Shikamaru froze. The kiss was warm and gentle on his lips. He didn't know what to do. Did Naruto really feel the same way he did or was this just another prank?

He felt Naruto lips turn into frown against his own and it shook him from his thoughts. c'mon genius. do something before he gets the wrong idea.' He could literally feel the blonde having second thoughts and knew he had to do something quick before Naruto got the wrong idea.

Moving one of his hand to the back of Naruto's head he held the blonde there and started to kiss back. He felt Naruto grin against his lips and he smiled a little too.
Shikamaru sat up some not once letting the blonde go and ran his tongue against Naruto's lips asking for entrance. Naruto eagerly let him in and shifted some more until he thighs straddled Shikamaru, but the kiss stayed steady and gentle.

The two separated and stared into each others eyes as they caught their breath. "That should answer your question." Naruto laughed lightly and hid his blushing face against Shikamaru's shoulder blade. "So does this mean..?" Shikamaru ran his hands through his hair in a nervous gesture. Naruto lifted his head and smiled at the genius. "Of course it does, I really like you Shikamaru." Shikamaru stared at the blonde for a moment before letting out a small laugh. "I really like you too Naruto." The boys smiled and rested their foreheads against each others. "So does this mean we're together now?" Shikamaru nodded his head to the question. "Well I'd would hope so." The both of them laughed quietly again.

Shikamaru leaned back on the bed and brought Naruto down on top of him. "Man, i'm tired." He let out a yawn to prove his point. Naruto snuggled into Shikamaru's chest in response and mumbled something along the line of then go to sleep dummy. "Heh okay Naru, g'night." Naruto sleepily mumbled a goodnight back as Shikamaru ran his fingers through Naruto's hair.

Shikamaru chuckled quietly at his new boyfriend and closed his eyes.
'I guess you being observant isn't so bad in the end huh Naruto.' With that thought Shikamaru let sleep consume him with Naruto still snuggled on top of him.