Chapter One

The large V8 engine sticking out of the hood purred beautifully as Savage pulled her war car, a gold painted Camaro, into her garage reserved for the winner of the Gastown Races. The side armour and ramming grill gleamed silver under the bright lights, the grinding wheels and side burners dull in comparison. Savage had won the Races back to back ten times. She was unstoppable. She was only eighteen-years old.

"Refuel and reload," Savage ordered the war boys hanging around the garage. "I want to go for a drive". With black cargo pants and combat boots, a brown leather jacket over a grey tank top, and dark brown hair shaved on the right side of her head, Savage wasn't one to mess with, especially considering she had a double barreled shot gun strapped to her leg and an array of knives in her belt.

"Right away, Savage," the mangle-bodied black thumbs got instantly to work, terrified of the imposing war girl.

"Savage!" she whipped around at the sound of an exhausted war boy running towards her from within one of the tunnels. It was Screw, the messanger boy. "You have been summoned to war!"

"Against who?" Savage demanded, slipping her driving goggles down over her eyes.

"Immortan Joe has summoned Gastown and Bullet Farm to war! Full war parties!"

Savage's eyes narrowed as she climbed into her car, grasping firmly onto the steel steering wheel with a scarred metal skull in the middle. By now the black thumbs had finished refueling. Savage slammed her foot down on the gas pedal, the garage door only just opening in time before the car slammed into it. Savage slipped into the stream of the war party as it left Gastown, quickly leading the war party out into the desert. Savage leant out of the window and whooped excitedly. She had many a response back to her. The pole cats were saluting her with the symbol of the V8, with their fingers crossed over each other. Many considered Savage a God and treated her as such.

Smiling wickedly, Savage slammed the gas pedal down to the floor and sped off in front of the war party, the People Eater speeding along behind her. She was heading towards the many flares being fired into the air, far off in the distance. Savage could just make out Immortan Joe's war party following behind a single war rig, catching up fast.

"Three war parties for one rig?" Savage muttered in confusion.

It wasn't long before Savage could hear the music of the Doof Warrior. The Gastown war party had made it onto the scene, the Bullet Farm pulling up on the other side. Savage's blue eyes narrowed onto a single car pulling ahead of Immortan's war party. It was a war boy, with what looked like a blood bag strapped to the lancers perch out front of his car.

"That's insane," Savage chuckled as she pulled alongside the little buggy. The war boy driving glanced over at her, his eyes widening in surprise at who he was driving beside. He knew who Savage was. Everyone did. Savage just smirked, shifted gears, and boosted her car forwards. The war boy cried out in frustration and pushed his coupe to go faster. They were quickly leaving the three war parties behind. Savage liked the enthusiasm and competitiveness of this war boy. She had always liked a good challenge.

Savage turned her eyes back to the prize, the war rig, but her eyes widened in horror at what was in front of the rig; a storm was approaching. Savage quickly rolled up her windows and shut the hatch on the back of her car, pulling on a red bandana around her mouth. Out of the corner of her eyes Savage noticed the lancer on the war boys car get kicked off by the blood bag before the storm was upon her.

*  *  *

I hope you enjoyed the first chapter! :D