Ethan; Drunk

Ethan was gone to Nate's 4 million subscribers party and you didnt want to go because you were ill so you decided to stay at home watch netflix and eat junk food. You went onto instagram and saw something you never wanted to see. Nate had posted a selfie of him and Alex. Something caught your eye, you took a closer look at the background and Ethan and Maggie were kissing. You dropped your phone and started crying. You couldnt believe that Ethan was cheating on you.

Around 2 hours later you heard the front door open and slam shut, Ethan's probably home.

"Y/NNN!" He shouted walking over to you and laying on top of you.

He was drunk, when Ethan gets drunk it never ends well and you both end up arguing and sometimes he would even slap you or punch you if he gets angry. He gave you a wet kiss on the lips.

"Fuck you!" You said crying again.

"Whats wrong?" Ethan said to you, sitting up.

"THIS!" and you showed him the photo.

"Thats not me!" He replied.

You threw the phone onto the floor and covered yourself in the blanket.

"Baby, I swear it's not me!" He says, lightly shaking you.

"JUST FUCK OFF DONT TRY TO LIE TO ME!" You shout back at him.

"Stop being such a dickhead, Its not me, can't you fucking tell your own boyfriend apart?! You think the whole world revolves around you. You never think about how someone else might feel. I come home from work exhausted and you don't even get up to say hi to me or anything....you ignore me sometimes like im not even there. Do you know how much this kills me thinking that my own girlfriend doesn't like me anymore? That shes found someone else and moved on?" His voice cracks at the end which breaks your heart.

"Eth-.." You start but he cuts you off,

"Save it for later when you actually might start caring about me." He says, gets up and walks into your bedroom and slams the door shut.

You could hear faint cries coming from the room as you laid there on the couch with your eyes closed thinking about what he had just said. You went back on Instagram and screenshotted the photo and zoomed in. You realised that it's not actually Ethan and it's actually Grayson (TWIN PROBLEMS HAHA). You checked the time and it was nearly 4am so you quietly got up and walked into your bedroom to see Ethan sleeping like a angel. His pillow was wet from tears which made you tear up. You got changed into a over sized t-shirt and some leggings and laid down next to him putting your arm under and around him. He shuffled a bit and opened his eyes looking at you.

"Im sorry Eth, I found out it wasn't you." You whispered and kissing his forehead.

"Its okay." He whispered back, smiling and pulling you into his chest.

"I love you" You said to him and he replied with "I love you more", closing his eyes and drifting off into a deep sleep.

-------------------------------------------------------

I wrote this ages ago but never ended up uploading it😂

I hope yall liked itttt😝

follow me on twitter ~ @sparklingdolans 🌸 insta ~ @tropicalxdolans