Grayson; Move On

You and Grayson had been best friends since 5th grade. (You are now in 9th grade)

"Hey I have to tell you something." He says walking up to you.
Grayson broke the news and told you something you never wanted to know.

"Im moving schools..."

You were frozen. You couldn't believe it, you ran home and cried in your room for hours when you get a message from him.

FUKIN BESFRAND: "Im sorry. Today was the last day."

You replied with:

You: "Its fine, I understand but I wish you could have told me earlier"

He read the message but didn't reply. You just couldn't believe that Grayson was leaving you.

Weeks, months went by and you would eventually message each other stuff like "Hey" and ask how their day has been and you both would just have short conversation randomly. You and Grayson definitely weren't best friends anymore. You couldn't bare to hold it in any longer so you messaged him:

You: "I feel like ur not my friend anymore since you left school."

'Ex Best Friend😒': "Idc it's highschool move on sorry."
"I would be your friend if we went same highschools"

Wow. You thought. You both ended up arguing and ending the friendship you both had after a really long fight. You thought that Grayson would message you randomly one day saying sorry or something but he didn't say anything, he's probably moved on.

*around a year later*
Its been about a year now that you and Grayson had that argument. Everyday you thought about him, all the fun memories.
(A/N: ILL LEAVE YOU WITH THE MEMORIES AND THE AFTERTASTE)
He's moved on. You should too.

~A/N~
Based on a true story lol.
Hope you liked ittt

08/05/16
Hi guyss you might have read this from my book of imagines (for magcon, dolans, 5quad) that I deleted.

IF YOU WANT A IMAGINE PLEASE DM ME