“We may be getting married, and we may be playing a game, but listen carefully Carmen, do not interfere in my life, or anything of that sort, just don’t!” I yelled at her in anger. I turned away and walked out of the house, shutting the door, well slamming it shut. I ran, towards the car where Valerie stood. We entered and drove towards the company.

Here we were in the limo, for the past 30 minutes, because were jammed in traffic. Dammit. I tapped my finger on my knee impatiently, waiting for the car to move, though it only moved an inch forward. This is so fucking irritating! I looked out my window, to see the city in broad daylight. I stared in awe.

“Monsieur,” Valerie interrupted, what the hell is it now?

“What is it Valerie?” I snapped.

“Who was that woman…? In your home, the nice one?” she asked, is she curious? Well curiously always kills the cat.

“My fiancé.” I replied bluntly.

“Oh, I see, how long were you engaged?” she asked.

“2 days.” I said to her, what, I want going to lie.

“t-t-two days?” she asked, repeating my answer.

“Valerie, I didn’t take you for someone who repeats, you are no echo, and in case you haven’t heard, yes two days.” I indiscreetly spoke.

She nodded, “oh, I see.” She said, and looked away. What is her problem now, am I supposed to ask for her permission to get married to someone?

We sat in an awkward silence, Valerie looking out her window, and me looking out mine. Then my mind began to wander. She popped into my head. Carmen. She was a beauty, a fucking bitchy beautiful woman, who challenges me a lot, which is annoying as he’ll. Sure she is beautiful, sexy and she has the qualities a man, would be looking for in his wife, but when a woman like her begins to challenge your authority, then you start getting pissed. But ever since the night that I picked her up from the pavements, she always seems to make her way in my mind, and let me tell you that night was yesterday. But speaking of last night, I keep on wondering, what was she doing out at night in the rain?

I shook my head and continued to awe the city. Then the car started moving, thank the lord.  We got to the office, 30 minutes later, and I was thankful that we did, because spending another minute in the awkward silence with Valerie is irritating and annoying and whatever else. I grabbed my brief case from Anthony and rushed into the building, to the meeting room.

A few hours later….

“How was the meeting?” Valerie asked concerned.  Looked at her, my eyes no emotion.

“What do you think?” I asked her. She looked sad.

“So it didn’t work, I’m so sorry Dominique sir.” I just laughed at her reaction. “What is so funny?” she asked. I looked at her and shook my head continuing to laugh.

“It’s not what is funny, it’s how funny, you should have seen your face.” I said to her.

“So you got it over and done with?” she asked her eyes lighting up.

“Of course, what do you think Valerie? I, Dominique Antré, never loses a deal and always make sure things are so as they are supposed to.” I said smiling. She smiled and nodded.

“Indeed you do.” I feel so happy at the moment, I can’t wait to tell Carmen about what happened, though I did yell at her today, I wonder if she is angry?

“Oh Valerie, I am inviting you to Carmen and I’s wedding.” I told her, she continued to smile, though something flashed in her eyes.

“Sure I’ll be there tomorrow.” She said, I nodded to her and told Anthony to call the other chauffer Rider to pick Valerie up. I got into the limo and we began driving home.

When I got home, Roxanne stood waiting to collect my bags. I gave it to her as well as my coat and entered the house. I walked into the living room dimming the lights. I walked to the kitchen to make something to eat, only to see Carmen, mixing something in the kitchen as she hummed a melody. He beautiful legs moved with her as she swayed her hips, and I wonder how it would feel if she swayed against me, then wrapping her legs around my waist as I take her on the counter. I cleared my throat capturing her attention.

“Huh? Oh, Dominique you’re back, why don’t you go take a shower and change then come down for dinner okay.” I feel like we’ve been married for years, is this what it feels like to married? And I’m only getting married tomorrow!

********

Hi! Okay I think Valerie is jelous,  what about ya'll?

And dominique's attitude stickscan we spray some deodorant on it?

Don’t forget to comment and vote for the story! ❎

Until the next update of Dominique's Quest.

- rama ✌