My outfit was cute and simple, and didn't scream 'my husband is in jail and I'm trying to get evidence to free him.'

I had also managed to get proof that the cocaine wasn't Mark's

***
*Flash back to how she found out the cocaine wasn't Mark's*

I had just woken up. It was 7:30am. I quickly neatened my hair and used the bathroom. Then I decided to get the proof.

I walked over to where Mark's car stood everyday, all the time. Looking up, I saw a security camera on the tree. I climbed the tree like a monkey (child skills) and took the camera off it's holder.

Climbing down was harder. I had to jump a few feet down.

I took the tape out, place the camera by the tree and raced inside the house like a maniac.

Shivers of fear and excitement ran down my spine as I placed the tape into the computer.

It began to play. A girl came up...couldn't recognize who... and she picklocked Mark's car open. She took out a few packets of white powder and threw them in the dashboard.

Okay then bitch, you. Are. On.

*****
*present*

I couldn't see the face of the girl who had slid the cocaine into his car but she looked...familiar in a way.

She was quite skinny, and she had medium length dark auburn hair with red highlights. 

But I didn't care who she was!

I needed to get to the police officer and tell him about her. And the cocaine.

Now I need proof on how Mark wasn't a criminal and Micheal was.

I gasped.

The criminal records! Of course!

Life couldn't be more perfect.
*******

"Listen here." I sighed, leaning in. The police officer, same one from yesterday stood there infront of me arms crossed. "I have proof that the cocaine isn't here and you can check the criminal records of Mark and Micheal. Isn't that enough proof to let him go?"

"Give it to the court girly. I can't do anything."

I growled. "Fine. I'll be back here at 2pm."

"Seeing it's only 9, I'll be waiting..."

I just whirled around and stomped out in anger.
******
"So now I have to get an amazing lawyer and proof that Micheal has raped me and Mark was only there to save my dignity. I have 4 days left, Caroline, how will I get a lawyer in 4 days?!" I rambled on the phone. After storming out of the police station I went to Subway and was sitting here with my...subway.

"Look, Mackenzie." Caro's soothing voice flowed through my temporary iPhone 5s. "I'll contact mom and dad. They'll get you a perfect lawyer! And when you get home we'll put camera's all around the house....incase....it happens again....." Caro's voice faded.

I inhaled and exhaled. "Thank you Caro. I needed that. We'll do that." We ended our call and I took a huge bite out of the burger.
*****
After the burger, I noticed it was already nearing to ten. Amazing. I drove home and helped Caro set up the cameras and then walked Sunshine.

After that my life became boring. I called up a bunch of good lawyers but quickly realized that they weren't good enough. And if they were, they were too flirty and Mark wouldn't have liked that.

*****

Soon 2 pm rolled up and excitedly I went to the police station where I would be seeing Mark.

"Markie!" I cooed, pinching his cheeks. Instead of scolding me he laughed and pulled me in an embrace.

"Being in a temporary prison cell is boring as fuck, Mackenzie. I think I'll never be happy again!" He sighed dramatically.

I rolled my eyes and pulled at his ear. "Mark you're being melodramatic."

"Yeah whatever. Have you started working on my case yet?"

"Yeah. Listen, do you know a girl with red highlights in her hair?"

He froze.

"What?"

"Red highlights. Hair. Girl."

"Is her hair natural auburn?"

"Yeeeeees?"

"Then, she's the girl who faked to be conceiving my child. Remember her? Baby Project was ending. She had a miscarriage."

"Oh."

"Yeah. It wasn't m-my child...." He looked away.

I turned and looked at him.

He sighed.

"It was....Micheal's..."
*******

And WE'RE DONE!

Sorry for the length :)

~Pey💟