Going for a walk pt.2

(Note: this page maybe cute but its also sad if you can't handle reading it plz do not read it at all time it will cause some emotionally sadness and heart broken)

Baby Evan's POV (the picture is shown at the top but without the cloths on)

I wake up in a strange place and it was dark and I started to shake I couldn't find mommy or daddy I was scared I started flapping my wings as I struggled I herd a voice it said: I think the little guy wants out Luke am just hopefully that its parents are going to be okay. No, no, no, no, no, no, no!!!!! i hit the thing on the sides as i felt it moving as i continue to it i herd another voice and it said: holy fuck this little is guy is going to hurt himself if he doesn't stop running into the side of the basket Johnathan keep an eye on him i'll go asked the doctor if the parents are okay! am scared right now i want my mom and dad i hit harder on this so called basket as i felt it wobbling as i hit it one last time as it fell onto the ground as the i pushed the lid open i see people staring as i started to cry i herd foot steps coming closed to as i saw a man in a red sweater with a scary face picture on it i hoot as i started to run i see people trying to catch me as i ran behind this big square thing i herd a voice again: GOD DAMN IT LUKE WE HAVE TO FIND HIM ITS NOT SAFE FOR THE LITTLE GUY! i started to move slowly as a little child came up to with a huge smile i was shaking in fear as i tired to run again the monster grabbed me and brought me over to the two men that are looking for and it said: uh excuse me Mister i found your pet owl here! no,no,no,no,no,no,no,no,no,no,no! i tried to get away but its grip was too hard for my little body i bit its figure and the grown men were trying to keep me calm but i refused and it said: Johnathan its getting worse if he doesn't calm down soon enough he will die just like its mother and father!!! oh-no i didn't mean to say it little one i didn't mean too! NO! i started to cry as people in white coats came in with fear as i tried to attacked them for killing my mom and dad people were just trying to keep me in one place but i kept moving as i started to run down the long hallway i started to get more scared as i started to run again i bumped into a persons legs as they looked down and saw me it said: hey man isn't that the owl that lost its mom and dad. the other one isn't that smart i guess and it said: it is hey little dude its okay they are in a better place called heaven. i can't take this anymore i started to run to this so called surgery room i see my mom and dad in a bad condition as i saw some stuff to climb up to reach the high table i was more scared then anyone so i hopped over to them nudging there chest to see if they can get my response but nothing so i lied next to them and i said: m-m-mommy are you awake *sniffles* D-d-daddy plz answer me am scared. i herd something slammed open as i nuzzle my beak into my father's feather chest just to hide but that didn't work as a lady picked me up i started to fight back so i can stay with my mom and dad i jumped out of the lady's hand and back with my father i see the people in the white coats that came in with a worried look as the door open two men that wore too different colors on one with a baby blue color and the other one with a red with that scary face on it the ones that brought me here to see me suffer in pain as they tried to touch me but i kept snapping my beak at them one of them looked annoyed from me it was the one in the red jacket and he said: YOU BETTER TIRED TO KEEP YOUR FEATHER ASS TO CALM DOWN OR YOU'LL BE JUST LIKE THEM!! i saw the other man pushed his way through the crowed and came to me i snapped at his hand but he didn't flinch there was too many people in here and the other brought his hand closer to but i jumped back to my parents and they all had a sad face and he said: am sorry little guy but you have to let them go am sorry there dead. i let out small cries as the man tried to touched them i bit his hand hard as i saw his hand bleeding the guy stepped back from the table and he said: Doctor put this little guy in a cage so these two men can leave with him. i need to is to run Run for my life 'Evan RUN as far as you can don't look back JUST RUN!' right i need to hide from all the pain as i started to make my escape these people try to touch me again i was starting to cry harder as i made it out the door i was almost free but i was getting weak because i cried out my system and i blacked out.

Luke's POV
Finally he stopped I was about to murder that little piece of shit as Johnathan was holding the little bastard and he said: what are we going to do Luke we can't leave him by himself he'll die we need a plan ASAP. Even though its going be a pain in the ass but what do expect its a baby owl that lost its mom and dad big deal its not that hard to watch an owl I mean how hard can it be right and I said: John its an owl how hard can it be its a baby its easy. We both looked online and search how do you take care of a baby owl and well it will be absolutely difficult as shit and i said: well this little fucker is going to be a pain. there is no way am sharing my room with a owl that won't stop crying i pushed the two out of my room and closed my door.

Johnathan's POV

i sometimes find Luke kinda of a jerk yeah it suits him well but now since we have a baby owl in our house i have to make sure its safe for him as i took him into my room i still feel bad for him and i said: don't worry i'll do everything to protect you from danger. i herd was whimpering and it was bad he doesn't have a mom or dad to keep him safe i need some back up maybe Tyler and Craig might help as I told them both about the situation Craig said yes but Tyler said no and he said: John we'll be there in 30 minutes Tyler get your shit ready!!! We need to be there in 30 minutes!! As I herd Tyler mumble about get your ass going too as they arrive I showed them the bird as Mini went all awe well Tyler just smiled and he said: Delirious he's cute and all but what are you going to do with it? I explain to them and he said: Tyler if I was a baby animal you would take care of me and yes we'll help too. I hugged them both as we started to watch him.

Craig's POV
Am glad that we have to help a baby owl when we were told about his mother and father it was heartbreaking and I said: come on little guy let me feed you. This owl was about to drive Tyler crazy I think I know why he won't stay still and he said: Craig need help feeding him! As I came in I see Tyler struggling on feeding him it was not a good idea when a baby animal freaks out as I got down on the ground and hold out my hand as he passed out I grabbed Tyler and gave him the bottle this is too much for us because Luke won't help us and Johnathan is still shopping for supplies so I brought out some kids toys as I waited for them to play with.