exempt

Taehyung,

it's been weeks since you've talked to me. months. I can't keep doing this. missing You everyday, wishing you Were by my side.

I don't want to be here anymore. You were my entire world. You made me happy, you gave me light in my once dull life. Your smile and your laugh could light up my entire day

And almost as soon as this happiness arrived, it was taken from me. By the source itself. I guess deep down I knew I wasn't important to you.

I thought we could be together forever. I was wrong. Dr. Jung Hoseok, he always said that happy things could last forever. But that's not true. You didn't last forever for me, and you were my only happiness.

No, maybe it does last for some people. Not me. I've never been happy except in the moments we were together. I love you.

Jungkooks hand shook as he finished off the letter. He wouldn't have to live one more day without Taehyung. He couldn't.

I hope you stay happy. Peace out, rainbow trout.

Love, jungkook

Jungkook put his pen down. He felt a tiredness overtake him, and he was ready.

If anyone ever tells you that pills are the least painful way to go, it's not true. Jungkook felt pain torturing his body, but he ignored it. Soon, he would be gone. He could be happy again.