"I was jst telling Maya that khushi is so perfect for you. If she was alive , she would be very happy to get khushi as her daughter in law"

"I know...she is jst perfect...but right now I hurt her"

"What?"

"Yes dad...she was trying to show me the truth that I should forgive you, that it was not ur fault, but me being me, I hurt her....with my words...right now she is hurt and crying jst bcz of me and I can't do any thing"

"How could you arnav...." He sounds angry

" and what the hell are you doing here then...go to her and say sorry"

" I tried dad...but she said that she wanted to be alone...."

" arnav...ur mom was also like that...whenever I accidentally hurt her with my words, she will go to her room and tell me that she wanted to be alone, bcz she always fears that in this hurt may be she would do some thing that might hurt me...so she will distance herself but you know what I get that soon so I will never leave her alone...all time try to get her forgiveness, sometimes she actually even shouted on me but that's fine, I deserved that...and at the end we will be together again...so now go ...she is angry and upset , let her take out her anger on you...you deserve that and she will feel better after that..."

" thanks dad...now I know what I have to do...her temper is worst when you are on the receiving side but I think I can handle that..."

" go my son...and win her heart again" I gave my dad a hug again and left to the khushi's room.

I slowly knocked..

" khushi...baby pls open the door" but still no answer

now I will only ask once then I will enter the door

" khushi...are u ok?... baby pls open the door, I can't bear this ...pls open the door"

but still no answer so I jst took out my key and entered it and slowly opened the door but the site in front of me made my heart cut into pieces...

khushi was there on the floor with her head resting on bed and she has her eyes closed , her face was stained with tears and her hair were spread on the bed like a mess.

I went closer to her and lifted her up in my arms, and she snuggled more closer in my arms near my chest, I can hear her heart beats properly, I lay her down on the bed softly. I tried not to wake her up but still she stirred in her sleep and slowly opened her beautiful eyes... hazel...my fav hazel eyes...she was looking at me as if she is looking for the first time but soon her eyes widen in realization and she looked alarmed. and slowly hurt flashed in her eyes...soon she stepped away from me in bed and

" arnav...leave... pls..." she said with a plead but I can still sense her anger...

" no ..I am not going anywhere... khushi pls forgive me, I know I don't deserve ur forgiveness but still I need it..I will do anything for it...anything "

" arnav you don't have to do anything... but pls jst do onething ...pls leave..."

" I already made that clear that I m not leaving ...so stop trying... other than that I will do anything... jst tell me " with that I again went closer to her and tried to hug her but pls note that I 'tried' bcz soon she pushed me away hard and stood up from the bed..

" what the hell is ur problem... what?...I have jst asked u to do one thing but u can't do that ....what ? yes I don't have a family , I don't know how it feels when you call someone dad , yes I m an orphan...so ...? that doesn't mean I don't value family and you know what you are a complete stupid bcz you have family still you are not acknowledging it. you are a dumb and arrogant ass who has ego in accepting his own father...Mr.arnav Singh raizada doesn't bow down to anyone but you know what you are a loner and you will always be a loner bcz ur ego will destroy every good thing in ur life. now jst go from here or else I will leave this place right at the moment " she stopped ...woah..I was right ...don't mess with her when she is angry. her breathing was rapid from all the out burst...