This Life for You "Whatever the Road: Devotional" By: Jason Crabb

When this physical life is done, I pray people will say, "He lived for the Lord and for others."
That's what you and I were created to do. God calls us according to His purpose and plan. Whether we live that way is our choice, and what His plan is for you, I can't say. It might be medical school or police work or caring for a loved one in need. Whatever it is, you fellowship with the Father as you choose to serve Him. That fellowship affects everyone around you. It will cost you something, but if you lean on Him, you can do it. The more you lean on Him, the better life gets, not only for you but for everyone He puts in your path.
As we speak, I'm in Norway. How God took this Kentucky boy to Scandinavia, I don't know, but what a privilege it is! God's plan is big—mind-blowing big—and beautiful. But can I tell you? It gets messy sometimes. We left the States on Thanksgiving. We barely slept a wink. Our bags ended up in Denmark. We look like heck, but whatever happens, God will find a way to bless the folks who come to the shows, and He'll even save some. We'll get to witness that up close, and we wouldn't miss it for anything!
The Bible says this life is a vapor. There are only so many moments left for us and only one shot at making a difference in this world. That's what our breath, our brains, and our voices are for. We were born to make a difference, regardless of who we are or think we aren't. God gave us this life, but it's all for Him.