24: Blood Sigils and Witchcraft

Depuis le début

It read:

Blockage/Closure of a Devil's Gate

Devil's Gates (sometimes referred to as Hell Gates) can be temporarily closed with a simple blood spell. Note: this is only temporary; demons will eventually break through

Ingredients:
~Blood of a fairy (Any realm)
~Blood of a dragon
~Blood of a fallen angel
~Blood of the Ruler of Hell

Spell:
Mix all blood until combined. To use the spell, paint the mixture on the Devil's Gate you wish to block in the shape of Sigil 45 (See appendix) This will create an invisible barrier, blocking any demons from exiting through the marked Devil's Gate. Temporarily

I leafed through the book until I found the appendix, then flipped to Sigil 45. It looked like a normal blood sigil.

It was a circle, with letters around it and another circle around them. Inside was a 6-pronged star with different symbols on the prongs.

 Inside was a 6-pronged star with different symbols on the prongs

I looked at Sam, "Good job, Sammy." He grinned broadly as I handed the book back. I pulled out a knife and vile from my jacket. Pulling the knife across my wrist, I drew blood into the vile, the put a stopper on it. I thrust it at Sam.

"Here, blood of a fallen angel. You guys get to work on the rest of that; I'm going to go find a witch."

"I'm coming with you," Dean announced.

"Fine," I shrugged, "Suit yourself." I grabbed Dean's hand and teleported away.

We ended up in a small, homey, log cabin-type house in Harmony, Maine. "Lois?" I called out, "Manda?"

Manda, a short, stout women, entered the small parlor that we were in. "Keistelle!" She exclaimed, hugging me, "What's up? Demonic signs are everywhere-" She cut of when she saw Dean behind me, "Who's that?"
"Manda, this is Dean. Dean, this is Manda." I introduced them.

Manda held out her hand, "Manda Meize, at your service."

Dean shook her hand wearily, "Dean Winchester."

Manda's face turned worried, but she covered it with a smile, "Funny, I've heard of a kid named Dean Winchester, nasty huntin' thing he was."

"Um, Manda, this is Dean Winchester, the hunter." I clarified.

In an instant, Manda had a small, silver dagger under Dean's chin. "You should have half a mind to not come to a Wiccan home if you're a hunter."

I pried them apart quickly, "Manda, he's not here to hurt you. He's with me."

She sheathed her daggar, "Fine." Manda gave Dean the evil eye, then turned to me, "I assume you want to speak with Lois?"

"Yes, is she home?"

"She's in her room. Come." She beckoned for us to follow her as she led us into another room.

We walked down a rickety, wood staircase into a large, cement room. There was a large mahogany table in the center of the room, surrounded by thin circle of water.

It looked like a dungeon.

Lois was in the middle of the circle, behind the table. She was reading a large, peeling book. Her white bun was matted and the bags under her eyes told me that she had been up for awhile.

Her eyes flicked upward as we entered the room. She smiled.

That was weird. Lois doesn't smile, no while she's working. Something was off. Manda slammed the door closed, it was made of some kind of metal.

Lois closed her book and smirked, "Hello, Keistelle. What's on your mind?"

Lois doesn't call me Keistelle; she calls me Keiss. Something was off; I was sure of it.

I stepped into the water circle to look at what Lois was reading- Works of Alchemy by Carmus Greyan. Lois stood up suddenly, an exposed lighter in her hand.

I didn't realize what the water was until then. It was holy oil. Lois dropped the flaming lighter on the oil, lighting it on fire and trapping me inside.

Manda hit Dean and he crumpled to the floor. "Demons, you're demons." I said.

"Guilty," Manda shrugged. "Crowley will be pleased that you're here."

What's this? Two chapters in two days?! I must be dreaming! Anyhow, thanks for reading!! If you enjoyed, please vote and comment; it would help me out a ton!!